Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why doesn't google tell us in our mail which problem we need to fix to get our site approved by AdSense

Ziki

Legendary member
Credits
Why doesn't google tell us in our mail which problem we need to fix, to get our site approved by AdSense. They should be more direct. That would help a lot to be able to solve it quickly. I don't know which one should I fix in my website.. They are reviewing currently with less flow. I applied in this COVID 19 situation but rejected anyways.
When Google reject a site, They Should explain in detail why you have rejected it. We don't know which the problem we need to fix exactly!

I think the best thing would be that Adsense could give us a more detailed explanation of why a particular site is not approved, by sending URL's, details etc, since the system, finding any error, will have to block the approval. I don't think it's so complicated for Google, and it would help thousands of publishers to have approved sites also generating thousands of Adsense revenue

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to use adsense, you need to understand one vital thing: adsense is a self serving platform, thus, they don't provide support. If you have any problems you can post on adsense forum and get help from the community. They have mentioned the requirement clearly in their help section

Because Google does not care about small and medium website owners. Even though Adsense accepts small and medium websites, Google clearly knows these websites are not going to make a lot of money, therefore, it does not give a damn about small and medium-size websites. Google always tries to work with big fish.

Adsense always believe its users have know all the rudiments. They don't provide any tutorial for anybody except on their help section. You should have joined some fora to know more about what you don't understand even before registering.

The why Google is still accepting people into their adsense program is for them to keep their promises and to maintain their loyalty. Google already has more than enough advertisers, they could have stopped accepting new registration if not to keep their promises.

To be fair with you and to all the small users of the internet I don't think Google is interested in the welfare of the public. For Google it is just business for them so it is not of their concern if you can earn from Adsense or not because if they really care then they would be helping the users on how to be registered for the monetization.

Why should Google tell you what needs to be fixed on your website when Google has clearly published on its website what's need to be done and what should be avoided. If you read every thing regarding adsense policy, you will know what you should do and what you shouldn't.

Why should Google tell you what you need to do with your site for adsense approval. If you don't understand their requirement, how do you think you can make money from adsense. You will only be doing click fraud.

First of all you need to understand, adsesne does not benefit much from small publishers. Secndly, Google adsense has clearly written everything in black and white in their guide. You need to study properly.

Why doesn't google tell us in our mail which problem we need to fix, to get our site approved by AdSense. They should be more direct. That would help a lot to be able to solve it quickly. I don't know which one should I fix in my website.. They are reviewing currently with less flow. I applied in this COVID 19 situation but rejected anyways.
When Google reject a site, They Should explain in detail why you have rejected it. We don't know which the problem we need to fix exactly!

I think the best thing would be that Adsense could give us a more detailed explanation of why a particular site is not approved, by sending URL's, details etc, since the system, finding any error, will have to block the approval. I don't think it's so complicated for Google, and it would help thousands of publishers to have approved sites also generating thousands of Adsense revenue
Truthfully, google isn't happy paying a lot of people for adsense. So they're kind of happy that you all are not being paid for your effort in terms of Adsense

That is the major problem I'm also having with them. I have applied for Google AdSense for more than 5 times and they keep rejecting my application without them telling me why they are rejecting it in the first place. Well I have moved on to another monitization PLATFORM

When they reject your site, sometime they will tell what is the problem. For instance, they might say thin content (not enough content), low value content (low quality articles) etc.

Adsense is a very technical service by Google and it requires a lot of knowledge of it before you can successfully operate it with your website or blog.This requires that you get the requisite knowledge about it so that you won't have any issues with your accent account being approved.

Sometimes Google do verify your side before your side can be accepted AdSense, I don't think the company is close to tell you how they do verified site. It is private

If you want to use adsense you need to know how it actually works and what are the criteria. If you read the guide, you wil understand why you site was rejected.

On the AdSense website, they have posted the terms and condition so clearly . because AdSense in itself is a self sustaining platform, you can not contact the customer support.

I think it is deliberate so that in the process of sorting it out, you can identify other possible problems and fix them. But as far as approval is concerned, they have shared the specific things they need you to adhere to. So i would say just go through hem one by one by using the elimination method.

you can always message them ( via emails ) to know more about any action they have taken against you, i'm sure they answer everyone's email

I do not think that these things are what google cares about very much. AdSense in itself is automatic as there are many sites to rake care if so you should read the guide.

Well for one it probably isn't what Google seems important to do that's expected to an extent but still if that's done then more people would definitely be using it but I guess not

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds