Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do you want to work online?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Some are working online to make extra money, some work online because they want to make a living through online jobs while some people want to become financially independent so they chose online jobs.
Why do you do online jobs?

Advertisement Placeholder
I myself started working online because it allowed me to be around my family and plan my work life around my family as well as make an extra income. Over the last few years though I have been diagnosed with a few health issues that would now prevent me from working away from home, they are fibromyalgia and acute migraines. Being able to work from home now with the health issues I have, it helps me balance my health with work life and family life and be able to earn a little extra as well.

I was a freelancer writing articles for newspapers before I tried my hands on online writing. When I started receiving payment, I decided to spread my wings and continue working online.

I like to improve my English writing so I started with online earnings but now I like to make money in my free time and this is why I am earnig online

The best way to use our free time is to earn online and this is why I prefer to use my free time on Pay to post forums and also on micro task websites.

Basically, you guys are using your free time to make money online. However, I am working online as a profession.

I myself started working online because it allowed me to be around my family and plan my work life around my family as well as make an extra income. Over the last few years though I have been diagnosed with a few health issues that would now prevent me from working away from home, they are fibromyalgia and acute migraines. Being able to work from home now with the health issues I have, it helps me balance my health with work life and family life and be able to earn a little extra as well.
Wish you get well soon, it seems that you are very strong, despite of health problems you continue your journey, it is amazing.

In some countries, professionals, investors from powerless communities are falsely labelled a security threat or falsely accused of cheating if they work locally, to extort their money. So instead of working offline and losing the savings it is better to work online, since people in other countries are usually more honest

Basically, you guys are using your free time to make money online. However, I am working online as a profession.
I have planned this thing a lot many times but I am not really good with it and don't have much skills to even plan about it so I am dependent on my job and earnig online in free time

Wish you get well soon, it seems that you are very strong, despite of health problems you continue your journey, it is amazing.
I do appreciate that. It isn't easy but sometimes you got to push through and continue for your family. Family is definitely something keeping me going at the moment so I push through as best I can and take my breaks when things get too much.

I do appreciate that. It isn't easy but sometimes you got to push through and continue for your family. Family is definitely something keeping me going at the moment so I push through as best I can and take my breaks when things get too much.
You are right, every individual who is working is for his/her family, without family money is nothing.

Some people also work online because they feel more comfortable working from the comfort of their homes.

I work online because I want to augment my regular offline income.

I am utilizing my free time on forums and this is why I like to earn online and use my free time to earn online and instead of wasting time on social networking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds