Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.

Advertisement Placeholder
being financial independence means 90% of what can be an issue in your life is solved, the remaining 10% can be solved through prayer.
so being financial independence is like being top of the world. besides you an easily depend on yourself and people will also respect you.

I see no reason why any one should not strive to be financially independent, I mean who want to be asking for hand always
Financial Independence is Important Because Job Security is an Illusion. Financial vulnerability often motivates entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs work ridiculous hours, risk their entire life savings, and neglect important relationships for a dream with no promise of success.

Financial independent is very important and imperative in human life. if you don't want to be under control of any one financial. If you have a finacial independent, this is mean that you are capable of finance your life and able to give other money.

Being financially independent means having almost everything you want financially, as you can have everything you need at home, without much effort, in a passive way and even by stopping work. But I have noticed that many people with economic independence, always want more, and do not settle for all their comforts.

There could be nothing that can worth more than being financially independent . It gives statisfaction when one is able to take care of his or her responsibilities .
It helps the person to be able to carry out his life plans at the right time , especially those that involves finance

I see no reason why I wouldn't want financial independence, everybody wants to live a comfortable life and it's not possible if one is not financially independent or stable, being financially independent is really the best life anybody will want to live or should pray to live.

Financial independence as it sounds is the ability to provide for oneself without having to depend on anyone. Anyone that’s financially independent can plan without having to depend on someone to fund their needs and wants. This will give you comfort and A well planned life

I want financial independence just because I hate been under people ordering me around with paid jobs. If I have my own money and wealthy, I will be able to live the best of life I crave for, travel for holidays, go shopping, investment some of the money and live happily. These are some of the reasons why I need finanacial independence

Being financially independent has great advantages then disadvantages. In fact, I see no disadvantages attached. To Know the important of money in your life and business including family, wait untill you are in need of something urgent and can not pay up your bills. Leading to shame, disgrace, and begging. I need to be financially free to enjoy life. Although happiness is not all about money, but Money is needed to attain certain level of happiness.

Being financial independent means I don't depend on other to survive or do some necessary things in life, this means that I am also in a better position to help others too

I needed financial independence in my business because I really need to be able to decide the best course of action my business will take regardless of the cost of such an action.

I want to be financially independent so as to be able to afford what I want. It will also mean that I get to make life decisions without being overly stressed about the monetary impact. Being non dependent on people for finances will also mean that I'll be able to invest more and travel around more.

To solve problem of financial independent, one need to make sure that he or she invest in something that will bring more money later after some times. One of the ways one can invest is to have a running business and buying landed property.

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Financial independence simply means an absolute freedom from relying on someone for funds and all other monetary required things that is essential to human existence. I needed to be financially independent because.
- I want free access to funds to invest and harvest
- To acquire basic things of life without depending on anybody for monetary support or assistance

I want to be financially independent so I can live the life I want free from control of any other party. I want to run a business of my own and travel the world when I want and buy the things I need ,and afford a good life for myself.

Because I don't want to limit myself and my family from getting what we want and what we deserve.

Growing up experiencing financial difficulty makes me feel like what we can do is just limited and trap in a small box. With the budget being limited, we always think about how we can make it enough.

I don't want that in the future. For me being financially independent isn't just about not having to work to live. It's also about psychological independence.

We need financial independence never to depend on anybody, when you are financially independent you will not be control by anyone. And also live my life the way it pleases me, and run business by myself

This may sound cliche but i want to be financially free where the basics of life come cheap for me. Living the best of life also has to do with how well equipped one ís financially. Like they will say money basically rules the world

Having money means being happy, without money you can't eat properly or to your satisfaction, can't get good health care, can't go to a good school, can't take care of your kids and family.
Money is basically the most important thing one needs to be happy and live a good life after health.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds