Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should partake in forex

There is no limitations to who can trade FOREX, your personality or nationality doesn't matter as long as you have money to trade. It is left for the trader to determine if he is smart or knowledgeable enough to trade bitcoin, the more knowledgeable you are, the more you are likely to make profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people without no form of experience are diving into forex lately with the hope of doubling and tripping their money within some few days but unfortunately it doesn't works that way, forex isn't a child's play as one needs years of experience to succeed with it, I have lost a lot to forex and I won't want other newbies to trend the path I took, right now I'm paying a mentor to teach me all I would be needing to succeed on it, and I believe that when I'm finally done with my training I'm sure going to make good profits.

Forex is an investment platform (not a make fast money scheme) for anyone and everyone. However it takes weeks or months sometimes years of practice to be able to perfect such knowledge and be profitable

Banks are the greatest participant of the Forex market. Large transactions are conducted by these banks (billions on a daily basis), both on their customer’s behalf and on their own. Speculative transactions made by banks accounts for around 70% of the volume generated by banks.

🤣
A lot people want to get involved in forex for the sake of bandwagon..who should be qualified to trade in forex

You need to be trained by an expert before you can start trading in Forex. This training is beyond what you can get by just hanging there and predicting when the price of a currency will go up or down. It includes understanding the risk involved and when to take your legs off the gas when the going goes south.

Anybody can partake in forex. You just need to have a good understanding of forex and a capital you intend to trade with. There are some platforms that can let you start forex with as little as $10. You can practice with a demo account before investing anything.

This can be done by anyone who wishes to engage in forex. This does not mean that everyone will gain benefits, because you need to study the site, know it, and learn how to operate, because entering there is a high risk. I have read of people who lose large amounts and also who win, even with all the knowledge I may have.

A lot people want to get involved in forex for the sake of bandwagon..who should be qualified to trade in forex?
if you know you have some extra money that you don't need and you feel like dashing it away that you can go into forex trading. But if you are managing yourself, it is definitely not for you. If you start forex as a newbie always know that you will experience losses, probably more than gains. I don't even advice forex trading for anyone.

As much as the believe that you can succeed in whatever you put your mind to, I would still say to go into forex ,someone should have the passion for trading ,got analytical skills,ready to learn and ready to be by the system for a long stretch of hours .

Everybody has the right to partake in forex, as long as you are patience and ready to learn. You must know success does not come overnight.

Forex trading is for everyone to invest but you will need a lot of courage to be able to make profit because it will need more of your time so that you can study the inflow and outflow of the goods you want to trade. If you are very lazy you can't do forex and if you are not good in calculations will also find it so hard for you to do.

Forex is an investment platform that is not restricted to anybody, either by age, gender or race, anybody can participate in forex.
But before you start forex make sure you are well educated so as not to loose all your money.

Forex, to be honest with ourselves is not meant for everybody. The following people should not bother tovoartake in Forex
People who don't know that they might lose their money within a minute.
people with underlying health challenges
People who are too slow in using internet
People who do not have another source of income.
A lot people want to get involved in forex for the sake of bandwagon..who should be qualified to trade in forex?

Anyone above eighteen years should be eligible to partake in forex trading in a normal system of governance. But my question would still be will it be with it for them to do so in there country at that age.
[automerge]1612551501[/automerge]
Anyone above eighteen years should be eligible to partake in forex trading in a normal system of governance. But my question would still be will it be with it for them to do so in there country at that age.

Concerning who should partake in forex. Well, forex has no concern of your age, sex, religion, family or educational background. Anyone who is knowledgeable enough, who has know the basics of forex, acquired skills, have some levels of experience in it, ready to take risk and have successful expertise an advisor and guidance can partake in forex trading

Forex is beautiful because it doesn't descriminate those that can earn from it. Everyone but I think one should get to the legal age of 18 to trade Forex. Forex is for everyone who have the patience to learn the trade and the risk taking ability.

Major players in this market tend to be financial institutions like commercial banks, central banks, money managers and hedge funds. Global corporations use forex markets to hedge currency risk from foreign transactions.

There is no discrimination in who can trade forex and who can'tso long as you have the knowledge and skills required plus you have a good emotion control system you can trade forex. Make sure to be determined before venturing into inforex
[automerge]1613284350[/automerge]
Anyone with proper knowledge and good interest can venture into forex provided you're determined and you know how the forex market works cause 90% of retail traders lose their money trading forex. So you have to be as smart the banks to make it in this game.

Last edited:
Concerning your question in who can get involved in forex, I would say pretty much anyone who wants to get involved in forex can do so. This does not mean that everyone will obtain benefits, for this you must learn from an expert and pratice well, know it and learn how to be disciplined since it is high risk to trade.

The foreign exchange or forex market is the largest financial market in the world – larger even than the stock market, with a daily volume of $6.6 trillion, according to the 2019 Triennial Central Bank Survey of FX and OTC derivatives markets.1 The digital site where one currency is exchanged for another, the forex markethas a lot of unique attributes that may come as a surprise for new traders. In this article we will take an introductory look at forex, and how and why traders are increasingly flocking toward this type of trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds