Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should partake in forex

Anyone can partake in forex trading. Even the so called expert on FX didn't get there over night, they started from somewhere, some body must have thought them, so I advise all who wants to join FX to get an expert, and make sure they study it properly before diving in.

Advertisement Placeholder
Evrybody can partake in Forex but you must have the basic knowledge and ideas to trading.
You cannot partake in Forex when you are ignorant of trading or likely to say foreign exchange , certainly at that point you lose almost everytime.
So my advice for anyone who wants to partake in forex is that he/she should be knowledgeable in trading so as to know when to buy and sell.

A lot people want to get involved in forex for the sake of bandwagon..who should be qualified to trade in forex?
For me I think people should really read and learn how to trade first before they go into forex trading because you can lose a lot of funds

anyone can participate in forex trading but before they can actually kickstart their trading, they must have learnt
and start forex trading lessons so as to have the knowledge and also financial capability to start

Anyone can actually pertake in forex trading but I think you must be 18 years and above but whatever years you are and you think you are ready to partake in forex trading you must know that you will never succeed in forex trading as a novice without learning from expert or people who have been trading for a long time, if you go into forex as a novice without having an understanding of how it work you will lose heavily.

Anyone who wishes to trade forex can trade forex in as much as you are up to or above the legal age of 18 years and above and you agree to the terms and conditions of the broker you decide to use you are good to go. What i just advice is that you practice and sharpen your knowledge with demo account before trading live.

Only experts should. The amateurs can play around with a demo account before they decide to go live. The forex market doesn't give a damn about anybody so they swallow amateurs as they troop in.

Anyone can join forex trading and is prepared to lose except for those who have prepared themselves with sufficient strategy and knowledge, and are not awkward using a demo account to become skilled, before trading real forex.

I think this is a topic of interest to me.i've been curious about this, due to the way the person who introduced forex trading projected it to be.I was told that forex trading is meant for wealthy people not an average person.

Major players in this market tend to be financial institutions like commercial banks, central banks, money managers and hedge funds. Global corporations and uses forex market to hedge currency risk from foreign transactions.

Those who should be qualified to trade forex are those who knows how to do technical analysis before trading on any currency on the platform. The market is very volatile and you can lose your money at any point in time so get prepared to know more on technical analysis before trading forex.

I don't think there is a strict qualification to engage in forex trading. My understanding of forex is practically the same as stock trading. The so called speculators are monitoring the prices of the stocks every day to get to know the trend of each particular stock. When they think that the price will continue to go up then they may buy and wait for some time to sell. In forex you also buy when the value of the currency is low and sell when the value is high in order to earn a profit.

Forex is not everybody buisness,it's something you must be litrate and have the required skills to trade forex.before you engage forex you must learn how to trade and must monitor every of the signal that is best for you not to lose heavily.

To partake in forex trading is absolutely free to everyone but as for financial advice its better for people who has learnt about forex trading and good at it. Again for risk taking investors if you know you cannot take risk it's not adviceable to partake in forex trading because there are losses and profit.

A lot people want to get involved in forex for the sake of bandwagon..who should be qualified to trade in forex?
I think that anyone can do it because the volatility is not as high as you see in crypto and so as a result the risk is much lower than you see in the crypto market. Therefore I think that anyone willing to make an investment can actually do so.

I believe anybody can go into forex and crypto currency but it is necessary to understand some basic rudiments of forex before you start investing or start trading for newbie you need someone to put you through as well

There is no age limit or country or culture that should partake in forex trading.this trading is open to everyone who has the required knowledge and is able to trade properly. Having said this,I do not think they is any age or country attached.

A well determined and well trained personnel to me is the only one qualified to go for forex, if the person lack patiency and is greedy i don't even think forex is for them, it comes with lot of experience and loss.

Forex is for the people that knows how to read,write,mental understanding of how forex works so i think is for all as far as you know how to interprete what the market is doing so its not restricted to the educated people so its a no for me

In the forex market, currencies always trade in pairs. When you exchange U.S. dollars for euros, there are two currencies involved, so the exchange always shows the value of one currency relative to the other. The EUR/USD price, for example, lets you know how many U.S. dollars (USD) it takes to buy one euro (EUR).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds