Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should partake in forex

Gilead

Legendary member
Credits
A lot people want to get involved in forex for the sake of bandwagon..who should be qualified to trade in forex?

Advertisement Placeholder
Anyone who wants to get involved in forex can do so. This does not mean that everyone will obtain benefits, for this you must study the site, know it and learn how to operate, since it is high risk to enter there. Even with all the knowledge I may have, I have read of people who lose large amounts and also who win.

Anyone who wants to get involved in forex can do so. This does not mean that everyone will obtain benefits, for this you must study the site, know it and learn how to operate, since it is high risk to enter there. Even with all the knowledge I may have, I have read of people who lose large amounts and also who win.
Everyone is free just as you said @Sariana23 but not all will make profit through it. Their will be losses and as well gains. Entering into forex trading without expertise is trickery. I can't advise any one to engage on forex trading without experience.

Everyone is free just as you said @Sariana23 but not all will make profit through it. Their will be losses and as well gains. Entering into forex trading without expertise is trickery. I can't advise any one to engage on forex trading without experience.
What you say is very wise, experience is very important. I read in a thread questions related to the experience, how to obtain it if you do not risk it, in a way it is true but nevertheless, I could also read that in forex there is the option of experimenting with false currencies to learn. If so, it is an opportunity to get to know the site.

There's no qualifications, age, sex or educational requirements.

Forex trading is something that requires experience, with and knowledge, so you can make wise decision when appropriate.

Anyone with knowledge of the workings of the stock market can get involved in it, stock market knows no bounds Just be educated on the know-how before you invest so as not to lose your investment.

The truth is that anyone can participate in forex trading but before they can actually kickstart their trading, they must have learnt everything about trading forex from qualified professionals for a very long time.
Anyone that hasn't gone through the learning process and practice trading forex for a very long time is not qualified to trade in forex trading, such person coming to trade forex will only be gambling.

What you say is very wise, experience is very important. I read in a thread questions related to the experience, how to obtain it if you do not risk it, in a way it is true but nevertheless, I could also read that in forex there is the option of experimenting with false currencies to learn. If so, it is an opportunity to get to know the site.
That experiment with false currency like virtual dollar, or usdt coin, being tether coin, EUR/USD, GBD/USD etc, is called demo account. You will see different types of fiat currency pairing in virtual form in forex trading. You will be given some huge amount of money via for demo account to understand how it works before using your fiat currencies to start.

Forex is an online business so anybody with access to the internet can trade forex. Things are better now because you can open an account in minutes, verify your account and fund your account with ease. It's easier trading forex now than before. However you need to have a good experience about forex,enough capital and a good management strategy to be successful in it.

Only people who have the skills, knowledge and understand how forex trading works should partake in forex. Forex trading is not a bed of roses and many people loose money everyday in forex, that is why adequate knowledge is required to succeed with forex.

Forex should be participated with a person that's capable of taking high risk. It is not meant for someone that's hypertentive. It should be done by someone that's has the knowledge and skills and patient enough to bear all the outcomes.

Whoever wants to partake in Forex trading most be technically sound, the reason is that forex trading is very volatile.

A person who wants to engage in forex trading must not be greed. A person who is greedy is bound to lose lots of money in forex trading.

A little financial intelligence is needed to trade in forex. Financial intelligence makes it easy for someone to take calculated risk.

Only people who have the skills, knowledge and understand how forex trading works should partake in forex. Forex trading is not a bed of roses and many people loose money everyday in forex, that is why adequate knowledge is required to succeed with forex.
It's exactly what @Sincerem and I are talking about, experience is essential to make an investment in forex. Because there is high risk, if you do not have the necessary experience, much or all of the investment may be lost. Few have won on the site. Much caution, knowledge and experience.

It's exactly what @Sincerem and I are talking about, experience is essential to make an investment in forex. Because there is high risk, if you do not have the necessary experience, much or all of the investment may be lost. Few have won on the site. Much caution, knowledge and experience.
Exactly we just discussed about it recently. When it comes to trading, I mean any kind trading not just forex trading. One need to apply wisdom and instinct during his predictions via trading. Seek mentorship and never rely on your calculations to succeed. Because the investment is risky too, just like gambling. But doesn't work with luck, rather with patience and understanding of the market.

Everyone should enter into Forex trading, irrespective of your course or profession. Forex can be learnt with focus, dedication and hard work. It is a massive opportunity for self employment. It might take time and a lot of losses to understand the market and how it works.

Truth is that forex trading is not for everyone, for you to be part of it you need to take your time to learn how to trade to avoid losing money. A forex trader needs to have self control and know when to continue trading and when to stop trading, he should be able to read market signals and know the right sessions to trade.

Forex is not restricted to anyone who is 18 years and above.

There is no easy way to get money one who wish to go into forex need to be ready to accept losses and gains as well.

Forex is one of the fasted financial business of our century.
Anyone can engage in forex.

The good thing is that there is no paper qualification for forex trading. However, it is also not a job for ignorant individuals. You have to learn and know what you are getting into before you venture into forex because even expert traders lose sometimes.

Anybody can start forex trading as long as you have the knowledge and financial capability to start, but you need a lot of skills to be a successful trader, you can achieve this by taking courses on sites like Udemy, watching YouTube videos and reading ebooks.

A lot people want to get involved in forex for the sake of bandwagon..who should be qualified to trade in forex?

Well, we all want to make money as fast as possible. So, the knowledge on how to get into Forex is the best way forward.

Then, you have to get the funds to actually trade with because you can't trade without it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds