Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Who likes to read?

Advertisement Placeholder
What do you read? How often do you read? How would you compare reading to listening to a story or watching a movie or TV show? Can you read well? That's not to mock anyone. I mean, I can't read a lot of physics textbooks. :sick:

I don't read textbooks or graphic novels much anymore. They took too much energy and focus. I just read everything on the Internet if that counts.

I wish I had the attention span and motivation to read full books. A lot of times I'll read like 1/3 of them and stop. It seems like there could be so many great stories and adventures in many books available.

When I do read, I like to read fantasy mostly, but I have a handful of coding books in my household and on my smartphone that I have attempted to read fully to learn and understand more about some coding languages.

What do you read? How often do you read? How would you compare reading to listening to a story or watching a movie or TV show? Can you read well? That's not to mock anyone. I mean, I can't read a lot of physics textbooks. :sick:
I read daily, sometimes for hours and hours a day! I enjoy reading books with a storyline. Fictional text is preferred! I don't enjoy reading non-fiction as much but I can read through it. I've read many books over the past few years and I'm glad I'm back in it. This week alone I've read 4 books all while trying to move. xD

I used to enjoy reading, but the older I got the more I lost the motivation to read.
I try every now and then to read a book, but I always put the book down and get interested in doing something else.

I love to read, honestly! Even though some of my books are currently collecting dust, I try to read at least two chapters a night before going to sleep(whenever that is). I am a pretty good reader if I had to say so myself and I much prefer the books over some movies or tv shows, most definitely.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds