Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which site can I buy links from to increase my site traffic

Advertisement Placeholder
Buying traffic is not really that much of a good idea, in most cases it could affect your site which might end up being marked as a fake sites full of spam. Most of those traffic they sell are not real. Its better you find traffic through other means.

I do not recommend buying but if you are buying make sure that the seller does not use illegal source to send traffic. Your traffic needs to have reputed source like social media or search engine.

If some websites as I have heard are blacklisted on certain blacklisted list of sites, you may be risking having yours blacklisted too so you got to be careful where you get these links from

It's not a good idea to buy links from third party websites.
If your website is listed in some black-listed website, you will get the backlash too. It's better to build the relevant links slowly. It can be through affiliate marketing or it can be through email marketing.

There is no shortcut when it comes to business and SEO. We need to have a plan and we need to work hard to achieve it.
I think this advise is a very timely one for those thinking of going out to buy links for their websites or blogs as the case may be. It is a very risky move to make

I don’t
I want to build links with high ranking site and I'm looking for website to do that. I will be happy to get the solution here
think buying of link to increase traffic on your site is really a good idea you want to go into because you can even lose your site to that.You should be looking for proper way to market your business

It is not really advisable or good to buy links from other it's it rather just better to either have a website that have traffic on its own or try and build traffic on your own website.

You don't buy link to increase the traffic to your website. Link building is for increasing the authority of your website in the eye of Google search. You can only get traffic in return when the keyword you are targeting ranks number one on Google search engine.

The websites that sell backlinks are already blacklisted for giving too many backlinks. If you build backlinks on the siye that has been blacklisted by search engines, you will not benefit from the backlink, instead,your site will come under the scrutiny of search engines. When you are building backlinks, you ahould use authority sites ans high ranking sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds