Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which site can I buy links from to increase my site traffic

Why should you worry about building backlinks? Concentrate on building good contents and backlinks will follow. These backlinks, called organic backlinks, are best for your site. Buying backlinks does not work

Advertisement Placeholder
It's an illegal and unethical way to get backlinks. SEO professionals don’t recommend this tactic as it will harm your website and result in getting banned from in Google. Try to build quality manually it will last long.

I'm not a big fan of buying back-link space from already established websites or buying from advertising networks to help promote your website link to bring constant traffic to your site. All you need is build your site from the scratch, try to gain organic traffic, by creating quality contents, and sharing your site links via social medias and other available places online to help you gain traffic as people visit your site through the contents you shared.

let me be frank, a lot of people will tell you buying backlink is not good idea. If you have a small website, how do you build backlinks if you do not buy backlinks. No one is going to give you backlinks because you have a small website. people will only link to high rankign website.

You're correct, owning a small websites finds it hard to sell back links. Webmasters always go for the maligned websites with high traffic rate to promote back links to gain traffic. While small websites, look up to the well established websites to promote their back links.

I want to build links with high ranking site and I'm looking for website to do that. I will be happy to get the solution here
A very good friend who's got a website of his own always told me that he makes use of Fiverr and Seoclerks to buy links from sellers who have the skills needed to give the best service. You can actually look them out by yourself and see what you come up with.

Concerning which site an individual can buy links from to increase such person's traffic. Well, I have not adminsted any site that link can be purchased before because I know little about it, well, I believe working on by using the Google search engine, it would be of more help and direction to you. You can as well work on it personally to see if you can achieve that before thinking of buying links.

I do not know of a site where people sell or buy traffic from. I have not even heard of it before. But I know guys that do sell traffic and followers should in case you want to increase your popularity on social media sites.

I wouldn't suggest you buy links as they are prone to human error and limitations but instead you could do paid traffic or organic traffic that simply requires that you make use of your social media to tell people about the business.

Why should you worry about building backlinks? Concentrate on building good contents and backlinks will follow. These backlinks, called organic backlinks, are best for your site. Buying backlinks does not work
If you like you should create or build a very good content,but without paying to get some link like that to drive more traffic to your site is nothing. Like they says in my country nothing goes for nothing,so you have to pay the price I guess.

I would advise you to make use of social networks when it comes to links for your website to get traffic on your website because this is the only way through which you can get free links for your website when it comes to traffic backlink.

I will advise you against buying of links from anybody as you cannot be able to tell if these links are actually organic or not. It's going to burn your finances for nothing

Even though you can buy backlinks for your site in order to rank your site, this is black hat method. If search engines find out you are using paid means, your site will be penalized.

When I was new to this whole thing, I tried Fiverr for traffic. My experience tells me that almost all sellers who claim to send you traffic are sending fake traffic

When I was new to this whole thing, I tried Fiverr for traffic. My experience tells me that almost all sellers who claim to send you traffic are sending fake traffic

Exactly, it's one of the biggest challenges most people face when they try to pay for traffic and which is why it's advisable to generate organic traffic for your business website.

Yes, you need to generate traffic organically, but for most of the users generating traffic organically is simply not possible because they cannot rank their website on the first 3 pages on search engines.

Yes, you need to generate traffic organically, but for most of the users generating traffic organically is simply not possible because they cannot rank their website on the first 3 pages on search engines.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to generating traffic for your website, it's very important that you use organic traffic because it's the best kind of traffic that works best for your business.

There a are a lot of sites out there that you can use to attract traffic to your site. I advice that you should use forums for stuff like this but know that they do not last.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds