Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which site can I buy links from to increase my site traffic

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
I want to build links with high ranking site and I'm looking for website to do that. I will be happy to get the solution here

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not a good idea to buy links from third party websites.
If your website is listed in some black-listed website, you will get the backlash too. It's better to build the relevant links slowly. It can be through affiliate marketing or it can be through email marketing.

There is no shortcut when it comes to business and SEO. We need to have a plan and we need to work hard to achieve it.

Why will you want to pay for traffic when you can be able to generate free traffic using social media platforms ? . I advise you use that
[automerge]1606212968[/automerge]
Why will you want to pay for traffic when you can be able to generate free traffic using social media platforms ? . I advise you use that

You can bring real visitors by sponsoring your link on Facebook ads it is true advertising is expensive but you will get real traffic and increase your alexa rank in short period of time.

The best way to build backlinks is the organic way. You produce a great content, people like your content so much that they begin to share your links on their websites, blogs, forums etc. This is called organic backlinking. However, this does not happen to a lot of us.

The websites that sell backlinks are already blacklisted for giving too many backlinks. If you build backlinks on the siye that has been blacklisted by search engines, you will not benefit from the backlink, instead,your site will come under the scrutiny of search engines. When you are building backlinks, you ahould use authority sites ans high ranking sites.

I want to build links with high ranking site and I'm looking for website to do that. I will be happy to get the solution here
Buying traffic from other sites isn't always the best idea. There is really no shortcut to success. Take it slow and steady to make that traffic

But if you must can you buy traffic through solo ads, have used them a couple of times and they delivered. EMail list is a good way of getting more traffic. Best of luck.

At first you have to very careful with links you want to avoid attracting Google penalty. There are couple of methods of buying link to increase your site authority.

One of the method is link inject. How does this work? You simply locate the authors on authority site and paid them to include a link back to your website in their old articles.

This is a number game, the more blog owners you approach, the more you see result. Other places include Authority.Lab, Mat Diggity Blog etc. Another place to buy good links is Upwork, just post a job about the type of link you want.

Places to avoid buying backlinks are Black Hat Forum, Warrior Forum, Site Point, Fiverr etc. The reason is that most backlinks sold on these sites are spammy link.

The best way to build backlinks is the organic way. You produce a great content, people like your content so much that they begin to share your links on their websites, blogs, forums etc. This is called organic backlinking. However, this does not happen to a lot of us.
When you share someone's website link on your site, why do you share? Because the linked content is useful, interesting, factual, and well written. As long as your content follows the quality guidelines on content creation, you can also receive organic backlinks. You need to establish your site as an authority site.

I have never heard people buying links for traffic, but people do buy links for backlinks. But then buying links even for backlinks is also not considered good. If you want traffic promote on social sites instead.

With the links or backlinks that you want or need the best is to do it yourself. Instead of buying such links you can probably hire a freelancer to help you in doing that. Posting your backlink on popular sites is not easy but it can be done if you have the patience and the time for working. That is why a freelancer is the best for you so you can delegate the work and all you do is to observe or to check the posted links on the popular sites.

There are couple of websites where you can buy backlinks for you websites in order to increase their ranks on the search engine. The first one I would recommend is SEOclerk, this market place strictly for SEO products and services. It has lots cheap packages like $5 social signal, followers etc. You should aim at buying high quality ones, thoug they may cost more than the regular once.

With the links or backlinks that you want or need the best is to do it yourself. Instead of buying such links you can probably hire a freelancer to help you in doing that. Posting your backlink on popular sites is not easy but it can be done if you have the patience and the time for working. That is why a freelancer is the best for you so you can delegate the work and all you do is to observe or to check the posted links on the popular sites.
[automerge]1610887927[/automerge]

I think I still have a very long way to go in this field of computer science. Honestly you have automatic link once you open a site. I do not know that you need to get it yourself, I've always believed that it appears on it's own.

Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. Mix It Up. Write Irresistible Headlines. Pay Attention to On page SEO. Target Long-Tail Keywords. Start Guest Blogging. Invite Others to Guest Blog on your website.

It's not a good idea to buy links from third party websites.
If your website is listed in some black-listed website, you will get the backlash too. It's better to build the relevant links slowly. It can be through affiliate marketing or it can be through email marketing.

This may affect negative for you. If you buy from other sites you can be in the black listed as someone already told you. You should get real and genuine things or traffic by advertising at other groups .

Backlinks have always been the big ticket item to jump your site up the rankings and getting more traffic. We don’t play games with search engine algorithms; we guarantee that your backlinks will be loved by Google and your site will quickly Reach Page One.

People buy links not for traffic but for baclinks because backlinks help in search engine ranking and improving domain authority and page authority. You can improve your site traffic through advertising and promotion.

If Truly u are desperate to build your link with high ranking sites or even Seo you must be ready to spend some money because no shit will offer you free to advertise your link.

*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds