Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Which one is the best social media for affliate Marketing?

Credits
It's know that all the social media platforms have the numbers which can be converted into sales if you target the right one's meant for your products.

This brings me back to my question, for someone who's still new to affliate marketing, which social media platform would give the person a better results in affiliate marketing?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my experience, Twitter is the best social site for affiliate marketing. That's because most people on Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, or even Youtube do not bother to click links and visit the site, however, because of the nature of posts on Twitter, people usually click on links. But then you also need to understand conversion also depends on number of followers you have

In my experience, Twitter is the best social site for affiliate marketing. That's because most people on Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, or even Youtube do not bother to click links and visit the site, however, because of the nature of posts on Twitter, people usually click on links. But then you also need to understand conversion also depends on number of followers you have

I haven't given it a serious thought when it comes to using X/Twitter for promoting affiliate marketing links but it's something that I'm willing to look into right now. The use of Facebook never brought much positive sales for me in the past, so I'm looking for new means to have better breakthrough.

Sharing affiliate links on Facebook has never worked for me as well. However, if you create a product video and show the usefulness of the product and add your affiliate link in the description or pinned comment, it will be some what easier to generate sales. I have also not found any success on X but I know a lot of people who generate sales through X.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 5)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds