Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Which one is more effective between digital marketing and SEO?

Credits
Digital marketing and SEO is very essential for your website growth and business profitability. If it's possible for you to do both of them at the same time, it's likely going to bring better results. Digital marketing will most likely cost more and it's going to need subsequent investment in it to keep it up and running but SEO is a lot more sustainable over a long period of time which means that it's cost effective.

Which one will you be more inclined to use between Digital marketing and SEO?

Advertisement Placeholder
Just like having multiple streams of income to make real money online, you also need multiple streams of marketing to get real results online.

Use both and then some.

People who rely completely on SEO are making a mistake. AI is and will continue to change SEO. When bigger changes start happening, we're going to see a lot of negative hits to our content. That's because the whole system and structure is going to change. After that, it might be harder to optimize. SEO has never got easier before so why should we expect it to with AI on the forefront?

You need to be utilizing any and all marketing efforts so that when one kills out, you're not stuck with nothing and no plan.

This is a tough one as it can vary between people as to which one performs better for them.

I have found that digital marketing has worked better for me, but I still work on SEO, it is just that I have found digital marketing to bring me better results at least at the moment.

The truth is that digital marketing is a quick fix at the moment. You can end up making getting more traffic at the moment with digital marketing, unlike what one can expect with SEO, which takes a longer period of time before it begins to show results.

Just like having multiple streams of income to make real money online, you also need multiple streams of marketing to get real results online.

Use both and then some.

People who rely completely on SEO are making a mistake. AI is and will continue to change SEO. When bigger changes start happening, we're going to see a lot of negative hits to our content. That's because the whole system and structure is going to change. After that, it might be harder to optimize. SEO has never got easier before so why should we expect it to with AI on the forefront?

You need to be utilizing any and all marketing efforts so that when one kills out, you're not stuck with nothing and no plan.

Your point are very strong and valid. Why use one when you can use both of them? It's a good question in which if you look at the answer, it will be very clear that you're going to be the one on the losing side if you decide to use only one of them.

Your point are very strong and valid. Why use one when you can use both of them? It's a good question in which if you look at the answer, it will be very clear that you're going to be the one on the losing side if you decide to use only one of them.

While I agree with you that making use of multiple methods of marketing is good, it is important to measure success in order to find out which one has worked better instead of the other. That way, you can be able to measure how successful one is and focus more resources on getting the best result out of that particular one.

While I agree with you that making use of multiple methods of marketing is good, it is important to measure success in order to find out which one has worked better instead of the other. That way, you can be able to measure how successful one is and focus more resources on getting the best result out of that particular one.

You only have to make some adjustments in contents that you are using on all those social media platform in order for you to be able to get a better result from all of them. This is because you cannot post the same thing on each and everyone of them and expect the same result.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 6)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds