Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Off-page and On-page SEO, which one is better?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
As a growing marketing personnel, which one should one focus more on doing. Is it On-page SEO or will off-page SEO give better results? What would you say with your experience so far in building your pages?

My hunch would be that you need both - for example I've spent the past week and a bit improving my website's security, fixing errors flagged by Google, bing and ahrefs, trying (somewhat in vain) to improve page speed, etc.

I figure once that's in place it's be a good time to work on on-page SEO. After all, you can have the most perfect SEO article, but if Google gets 4xx or 5xx errors trying to read it - or thinks you have malicious code - then it's all for nothing.

Over the years of me having different sites and working on SEO to help my sites, I have found that both on-site SEO and off-site SEO work really well together for better success with your SEO.

Whilst some people do have the time to work on both, sometimes not everyone does. I do believe that one of the other can work but I have only seen results from using both methods.

You pretty much need BOTH.

On page SEO basically means the pages are designed so that search engines can read them easily and understand the content of each page well enough to place them properly in the search results.

Off page SEO is essentially links back to the site that search engines and other users can use to find the site.

Think of it like a car with wheels and gas. Without one the other doesnt do much

Off-Page and On-Page both activities are parts of SEO. I have to go with both are equally important. Although off-page SEO is a lot more work than on-page SEO. Because high-quality backlinks for one can take months and even years to build up.

Both are important so there's truly not one better than the other. It's important to try and work on on-page SEO first, but you should work on both to get your website ranked high on Google and other search engines.

Yes, both are very important to get good ranking and organic traffics. Many years ago off page was working as main to get ranking but after regular update now on page also consider as one of main factors in SEO by search engines. You can not rank high if you have high quality backlinks but on page optimization is poor.

Your site needs on-page as well as off-page, there is no such thing as one is better than the other. However, it is true that on-page SEO is easy whereas off-pafge SEO is difficult.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest