Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Which one do you use more between SEO and PPC?

Credits
SEO and PPC are two different means which you can get visibility through search engine and online generally. They both give the same results but the work done in both of them is different. With SEO, it requires more technical tweaks which isn't done all the time and it can seen a long term investment in your website. PPC have you running ads campaign which will bring short term immediate goals/results but it requires to be a continuous process in order to sustain your success.

Which one do you focus more in using because SEO and PPC?

Advertisement Placeholder
I focus more on SEO as I’m not a fan of PPC advertising. I prefer to gain traffic through SEO instead of paying for PPC. I find that it’s a lot easier and cheaper to do so via SEO, but if you have a big budget, then by all means, PPC is for you. A lot of companies generally use PPC advertising if they can’t use SEO, though.

SEO has always been my #1 traffic driver, besides word of mouth and social media marketing.

Even if you are not doing SEO and you are paying for SEO, your one time SEO work will bring results for a long time, however, PPC requires you to make continuous investment. That's because you can paying for each click. You also need to offer better rate per click in order to get more exposure. PPC can be good only when you are selling something.

Even if you are not doing SEO and you are paying for SEO, your one time SEO work will bring results for a long time, however, PPC requires you to make continuous investment. That's because you can paying for each click. You also need to offer better rate per click in order to get more exposure. PPC can be good only when you are selling something.

True words! PPC is cost ridden for a long term success. You would have to know the kind of profit which you're getting from paying for those clicks that's going to be worth it for you to be doing it on a steady basis. It's why I think SEO beats PPC anytime if you get it right.

PPC especially with search engine marketing can be really good if you want to build a brand or generate sales. On Google search the average click rate for PPC ads is $2. For every click on your ad, you will be paying $2. The average conversion for Google search ads is 4.4 percent, which is kind of low compared to other means of advertising and marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 5)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds