Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which occupation is gender distinctive?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are some occupations that are distinctive to a certain gender, and it will appear unusual if you work in one of such fields as someone of the opposing gender. For instance, in my own country, a woman is less likely to work as a roadside technician, man does a hairstyle or a woman drives a commercial truck.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it's true that in many societies, certain occupations are considered to be traditionally "masculine" or "feminine," and there may be a social stigma attached to individuals who work in professions that are typically associated with the opposite gender. However, it's important to remember that everyone should have the right to pursue the career of their choice, regardless of gender.

Yes, some occupation are gender distinctive, In my country it is unusual to see a male nurse, Though there are male nurses but it seems unusual.
It is also unusual to see a female mechanic, Technician or Electrician.

Very true, like for example the transportation business, its very common for men to do this kind of work in my location but very weird when you a lady doing it. In most cases it usually cause some stares.

Today in my country I don't really think that most people care about their sex when it comes to their occupation because no one really cares about what you are doing as long as it is paying you and you don't need to care about what people think about yourself and your job as long as it is taking care of your responsibility. Hunger doesn't ask for your sex.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds