Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which money making site have you been most disappointed in?

Sprite1950

Loyal member
Credits
I think for me it was Admin Retail because it started off really well with good payments and lots of activity and then disappeared quite quickly without much warning. Which site disappointed you the most?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are numerous numbers of money making sites that disappoints me, one of them is beermoney , I have high hope for them and I decided to keep my earning and waited till I reach $30 before withdrawing, the site just stop paying all of a sudden and I lost all my earnings.

Last edited:
For me the biggest disappointments, I found them on gambling sites.
In such, I have only lost a lot of money and never had a satisfaction! (n) (n)

There are numerous numbers of money making sites that disappoints me, one of them is trendri.com , I have high hope for them and I decided to keep my earning and waited till I reach $30 before withdrawing, the site just stop paying all of a sudden and I lost all my earnings.
You might still get paid as I have been reading that the owner is sending out payments now. I have almost $10 there so I am going to wait and see what happens. $30 is a lot to lose. The owner says the site is re opening at the end of April so we will have to see whether this actually happens.

I think for me it was Admin Retail because it started off really well with good payments and lots of activity and then disappeared quite quickly without much warning. Which site disappointed you the most?
There are lots of them that I am highly disappointed in them, the likes of doge miners, most of those telegram bots are really nothing to write home about.

Damn... mine was this nonsense tpgaming which we joined.. have never see a useless site like that before... How can u start a money making site with no vision

You might still get paid as I have been reading that the owner is sending out payments now. I have almost $10 there so I am going to wait and see what happens. $30 is a lot to lose. The owner says the site is re opening at the end of April so we will have to see whether this actually happens.
You're right they are being paid presently, I saw lots of comments confirming the payment on ForumCoin, Shigobad confirm if you've received yours.

For me I think I have list count. They are so many because the experience of these disappointment happened too often than not. I guess I just got used to it

Personally, I have been most disappointed by hyip sites. Especially one cloud mining site that I borrowed $5 from a friend to invest in it then it went scam. As for paid to post forums, Dime Forum dissapointed me most. Earning there was really great but the admin seemed a bit unskilled in running the forum and was ignorant about taking advice from concerned members.

Online money making sure I am most disappointed in? I would say zap surveys. It used to be a very good survey platform that I could earn a decent amount from and others too until it just recently restricted a lot of third world countries.

Concerning which money making site have you been most disappointed in. Well, there are a lot of site that has disappointed people because they change their plans or decide not to pay people again. I have an experience with a site like that and after completing their post and everything, I was not rewarded as promised even up till now and it really got me disappointed in them because i have heard much about the site

In as much as I have fell for some scam sites before, u have also met some that paid. I have been disappointed with the admin of USA stock forum and dime forum. The guy I think is very I matured and does not know how to handle a proper forum.

I have made a lot of money from many websites that I at a point I was left disappointed, but the most disheartening of it all was Onepoll. I had reach my withdrawal level, when I applied for withdrawal I was banned. It really pained me a lot.

The one I ended up being the most disappointed in, was Postloop. The original owner of it, had a pretty good vision for it. It even had good forum owners paying members through it, and then the owner sold it off, and everything just started going down hill, due to how the owner handled everything.

Lots of them, all this telegram bots and, and also all this Ponzi scheme platform, most of them are scam, I prefer to have my little money than to loss it while trying to make it big, some telegram bot will tell you to send some crypto before withdrawing the one you earn. All those are scammers

For me I have lost count of such sites and their numbers. I had so many of them in my experience with interacting with internet for money making platforms

If my small plans fail, I would be devastated because I have wanted to do something for the poor little ones who are waiting to enter nursery for a long period of time.

I will never forget how much I toiled on GPTGaming site and at the end of the day I didn't get a dime. This is very disheartened for me because I had already expected much from the site than what I met.

It's going to be the Ponzi scheme and the gambling app plus faucets. I really hate them faucets especially the way you roll and roll and not still get anything.

It was beermoneyforum. I lost interest in anything online earninng after the admin banned me several times in the name of posting thrash. I'm glad I didn't let disappointment to make me give up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds