Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is the best social media platform to promote your business

Which social do you recommend to promote or advertise my products
I will personally give it to Facebook and Twitter. Facebook helps you to connect with a lot of people while Twitter helps to connect with more serious people for your products.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram etc but I prefer twitter when ever it comes to promoting business. There are lots of of ways to promote your business on Twitter. Just open a twitter account and you can run twitter ads for your business

It's gonna be instagram. So far instagram holds the highest number of social media influencers that advertise business. Then you can try out twitter for a change.

The best medium to advertise are on forum sites and many others ,you could easily get clicks and many more on your affiliate site that would boost your earning

Twitter and Instagram is one of the best social media you can promote your business and it also depends on the business you are promoting,if you will need influencers then you can go for Instagram because that is where you will get a lot of them.

I'll recommend youtube and Facebook because they have very large traffic in this era of technology where millions of people have access to the Internet.
I just realized that some musicians actually sell products or market their products on tik tok this is to say that every social media sites can be used to advertised.

I do not have any experience, however, based on the experience shared by my friend who are doing business, facebook is the best advertisin solution for business promotion.

Fortunately there is a number of platforms one could employ for such, there is Facebook which has the highest number of users and is quite effective too

I think a lot of people are using Instagram and Facebook page so I think you should consider any of this one and choose any social media from this that is suitable for you and the one you can also operate very well, but if am to choose I will go for Instagram because that's the best for me.

based on the number of users and traffic on the site, I think facebook is the best platform for business promotion, but if your customers are Chinese, you will have to use different platform.

based on the number of users and traffic on the site, I think facebook is the best platform for business promotion, but if your customers are Chinese, you will have to use different platform.
show me the best social Media platform to promote your business is Facebook because of his wider coverage and the numbers of subscribers it has all over the world.

Facebook being the largest platform should be your first point of call. However, nothing stops you from making use of other platforms too since you reach more people that way.

I think all the platforms are great, provided you employ the right strategy and also compelling copy ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whichever platform is great for promotion.

show me the best social Media platform to promote your business is Facebook because of his wider coverage and the numbers of subscribers it has all over the world.
Hello stop quoting me and cluttering my notification. If you do not have anything unique to say never quote me, if yo do not have anything to ask or say to me never quote me.
Back to the topic. You can also try Twitter or LInkedIn

Well it depends on the business and the kind of persons you are trying to attract. I believe twitter and Instagram is a great place to start with most people use these social media more

Everyone has option of social media that best suit them for business promotion online. To me, WhatsApp works well for me than facebook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds