Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is the best offerwall?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

Hello there,

Can you tell us which offerwalls are the greatest? Bizdustry created a website that uses offerwalls to earn points for playing games, taking surveys & signing up to trial offers. We'd like to know which offerwall is the best for GPT and incentives website members. It is critical for us to have the best possible experience for our users. So far we're using:

Personal.y
OfferToro
Yours Surveys

Any other suggestions?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello there,

Can you tell us which offerwalls are the greatest? Bizdustry created a website that uses offerwalls to earn points for playing games, taking surveys & signing up to trial offers. We'd like to know which offerwall is the best for GPT and incentives website members. It is critical for us to have the best possible experience for our users. So far we're using:

Personal.y
OfferToro
Yours Surveys

Any other suggestions?
I will go for offertoro based on the fact that they have more task for those of us in this region of the world, I do offertoro task on a few sites and though the payout is low here, tasks trickles in pretty frequently than YourSurvey.

YourSurvey's tasks seems like targeted take and I just find one or two sent to me after a long time.

Offertoro is actually the best offer wall survey that I know of and I have done their surveys but find out that their payment is actually pretty low and if I want to withdraw them, I find it difficult to get to withdrawal threshold.

I am actually aware of the above named sites to be survey sites but they are of no benefits to me. There are so many activities to do there that would bring good money, but only tier one countries can make good money and can even use the platform as their main source of income by just taking surveys. That is my opinion.

Offertoro is the best and is the one Bizdustry uses. I've been seeing lots of offers around offertoro for users to participate in and earn incentives.

Hello there,

Personal.y
OfferToro
Yours Surveys

Any other suggestions?
I think offertoro and yours survey. If im not mistaken yours survey give high incentive in payment but are not easy to accomplish unlike offertoro.

Hello there,

Personal.y
OfferToro
Yours Surveys

Any other suggestions?

I think offertorro is the best at the moment. I do not work separately with them, but I work on an application that automatically filters my surveys for which I am eligible and qualified from the start. and 90% are from offertoro :)

I have no idea about that I will really like to make research about that so to know more about it, and I really need information about it.

Offertoro is the best and is the one Bizdustry uses. I've been seeing lots of offers around offertoro for users to participate in and earn incentives.
I agree with this. I have looked into these for a friend and most people agree that overall, Offertoro gives you the most bang for your buck and allows for growth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds