Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 200k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olajidey

Recognized member
Credits
please I need a good idea or suggestion on a business I can start here in Nigeria with 200k as capital, I am currently in Nigeria, ibadan and i don't mind relocating to any part of the country where that business can better flourish.

Advertisement Placeholder
In Nigeria there are a lot of businesses you can start with 200000 but since the market in Nigeria is very competitive I think you should look into a business you are very skillful and talented about as these are the type of business you will be able to make a living out of it but I can suggest some of the business I think you might try example of such are mini importation, selling of use clothes and shoes you can also search on Google to find out which of them is suitable for you

To every country, business has become a very competitive task. Whatever business you will start, just make sure you are very skillful in that and have alot of knowledge regarding that. Handicrafts and clothing can be a good business. It can give you alot of profit too.

please I need a good idea or suggestion on a business I can start here in Nigeria with 200k as capital, I am currently in Nigeria, ibadan and i don't mind relocating to any part of the country where that business can better flourish.
If you see there is demand of clothes then you can start this business . It didn't need big Investment. Even you can start it with 100k from home. And can earn good profit. Or you can start artificial jewelry business. Which is also profitable.

1. Open a Restaurant.
  2. Start a Fumigation Business.
  3. Laundry and dry cleaning services.
  4. Starting your own home services.
  5. Importation of wears.
  6. Livestock farming.
  7. Car wash center.

With the current inflation now I'm nigeria the 200k won't be enough to start up a big business but if you desire to start small and from scratch, you can venture into small scale restaurant, pos Business and some gaming center Business. Or you can look around and check what people need around you and start selling it

There are lot of businesses you can actually actual with 200k or less than that like soft drink business, egg business, fish business especially hen business since its festive period already

I think it depends on your wishes and skills, but if you don't have any idea or skills then you should try to develop a business of fish farming, its not too hard to learn and manage this business, with the passage of time you can earn high profits

200,000 naira is a substantial amount to start any business on a low scale but due to this he could urgent state of economy, it can’t do much. You can start selling wears on a small scale or better still rent a store to sell soda drinks.

You can start mini important business where you will be exporting some items from China and be selling them in Nigeria here. It's a very big market and so you should be able to accomplish your mission.

In my opinion, you are in a right place. Ibadan is a relatively cheap and nice place to start a life. With what's trending in ibadan and your capital, I will advise you start POS business.

I think the good and profitable business you can do with 200k is to start a crop farming like planting of either banana or cassava, then keep waiting for it to grow or you just put your money into Bitcoin investment so it can give you lots of profits

If you want to do business, do a good platform crazy business. You can invest in online business as easily as you want and it will be earning your business. Many people are making a profit from online business.

200 thousand naira which is equivalent to $425 with the current Exchange rate is reasonable for you to start either animal or crop production, run a computer typing and photocopy business center, you can also check your environment to see what is lacking that you can venture into.

I can always say there's no business that not good and profitable, it's just depends on your ability on the business that will determine profits you earn and what you get. I will advise you to go for any business you have knowledge and skills about so that you will know how to handle it. Don't jump into business that you do no have idea about because it's very dangerous.

200k is good amount to start any business which is home based. You can start clothes,shoes, jewelry selling business from home by using 200k. When you get profit, invest it in your business to grow it more.

You can start an importation business with just 200k ,in fact I believe that is the best business to start as regards to your capital. it is not a difficult business and it comes with little risk, it is a business you can manage all by yourself.

I always say this everytime "agriculture","agriculture","agriculture". If I had 200k naira ryt nw I would go into catfish breeding or poultry. Though it would be really challenging and stressful but, it will be worth it

There are lots of business one can do with 200k such as buying and selling of fast moving commodities depending on the needs and wants of the people in ones locality. Commodities like food items, clothing material and the likes.

I always say this everytime "agriculture","agriculture","agriculture". If I had 200k naira ryt nw I would go into catfish breeding or poultry. Though it would be really challenging and stressful but, it will be worth it at the end or if you are really patient you can try pig farming.those things produce at an incredible rate before long you would be rewarded and their feeding is really cheap considering the fact that they eat everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds