Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 200k

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Nigerian, there's a lot of business you can start with 200,000, one of such business that I will suggest you venture into is poultry keeping, as you know we are in the festive period and the major source of meat production people are buying is chicken, you can as we keep poultry for eggs production.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you mean the capital you have is 200,000 USD then that is big money that you can probably start a supermarket or even a swimming pool resort. I am speaking on the value in our country and I do not know if that applies in your country. If you can buy a small resort then the investment will grow by the appreciation of the value of the real estate. So even if the operation of the resort will not earn much but at least you are earning indirectly from the increasing value of the resort.

There are a lots of business you can start with 200k. You can start with clothes business, cloth business is a good business and also profitable business, you can make a lot of money on it.

please I need a good idea or suggestion on a business I can start here in Nigeria with 200k as capital, I am currently in Nigeria, ibadan and i don't mind relocating to any part of the country where that business can better flourish.
You can start a small scale business by 200k on fish farm or poultry farm. It is much valuable and profitable, especially in winter seasons, because there is highly demand for meat and eggs.

please I need a good idea or suggestion on a business I can start here in Nigeria with 200k as capital, I am currently in Nigeria, ibadan and i don't mind relocating to any part of the country where that business can better flourish.
You should start a general store business. It is very profitable and good. And it starts at ٢ lac. I did this business myself, it is very good and profitable.
Do this business and you will be profitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds