Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which company you would not want to be a part of?

Any company that deals with drugs or other kind of serious illegal activities in something that I will definitely not want to involve myself with because I want to have a clear conscience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since the company is doing their business legitimately , I will probabaly work with any company as far as they are not into fraudulent activities and they are registered with the government .
That is the thing that any law abiding person would do,because it will not be right for one to be involve in things that will make government agencies to be on the look out for you,that is just the fact about working for a firm that is not legitimate.

I am always a man of conscience who doesn't work where people are into scamming other human being , I hate cheating and doing illegal business of any sort .
Any company that deals with drugs or other kind of serious illegal activities in something that I will definitely not want to involve myself with because I want to have a clear conscience.

I wouldn't want to work for or with organizations that engage in criminal activity.
In addition, I wouldn't work for a business that produced hard drugs, sex, or illegal goods.

Actually construction companies are little bit boring and alot of there workers are always complaining due to the fact that the work will just end unannounced or unexpectedly.

A company that conducts shady business is not something I would want to be a part of. If I ever find myself employed by such a business, I will consider myself a criminal. I want the compensation I receive to be true in my mind.

There are some companies that are modern days slavery , they make good amount of profit on daily basis but pays their workers peanut at the end of the month after working them up .
Actually construction companies are little bit boring and alot of there workers are always complaining due to the fact that the work will just end unannounced or unexpectedly.

I guess maybe I might not want to work In any company that has to do with mainly accounting, since when it comes to calculations, it is my weak point.

I guess maybe I might not want to work In any company that has to do with mainly accounting, since when it comes to calculations, it is my weak point.

On the contrary, there are many people who love financial accounting and they would prefer to be an accountant. It all depends on what you love and what you hate.

I won't love to work in a company that don't value the effort or the employees or workers. but rather those that cam value and appreciate my efforts towards working for the..

Calculation generally is a good course when you look at it , but to most of the people , its a difficult course , being a mathematician and an accountant takes a lot of work l

Athens primary purpose why I engaged myself into some sort of business activities is to earned money but then I am always careful with the ventures I earned money from. I will be glad to worked with any company that engaged into legal business.

I would never work for or in a company that is not legitimate . If the company is not legitimate then I am sure am risking my life in it . Because one day something bad would happen and I can’t take that back

Companies that i will not like to work is a company that has a bad reputation.. Like company that runs illegal and use another name for cover ups

Working for this kind of company is even going to implicate you legally and whenever they are arrested, I believe that most of the workers will also be arrested in line with their business activities, so it is not advisable to work for such companies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds