Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which company you would not want to be a part of?

I won't like to work in the company that doesn't look at the welfare of its staff. And those that are dealing with illegal goods.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would not want to be part of a company that engage in shady business. I am going to count myself a criminal if I should work in such a company. I want to my conscious to be true from the salary I receive.
To be sincere , most companies involves in shady business to thrive because they can't make it without doing unlawful and corny business, that's why they at into fraudulent activities.

I won't want to ever be part of a company where the employer does not really care much about the employees welfare, but only tries to exploit them without much payment.

I would never want to work for a telemarketing company. Many employees who opt for this job often face abusive behavior from customers.
I can relate with this, this job in particular is not for the sensitive ones, cause you would come across persons that would test your patience, some might now even be abusive but they would stress you so much to the point that you might want to even block them. Like I referred someone to a forum some days back, and he keeps texting me asking me about every little thing. These where things no one taught me but I learnt by exploring the site. Even things I gave explained before, he still comes back to ask questions about them, am just trying so hard not to get angry. I believe persons who pick up these jobs needs to have some specific kind of training.

The kind of companies I would not like to work with is a fraudulent one. Companies or company like this are devilish and incriminating , which (EFCC)Economy Financial Crime Commission will not allow their existence in the first place so I will not want to be punished with people or group of friends that involves in advance free frauds which is popularly known as 419.

To be sincere , most companies involves in shady business to thrive because they can't make it without doing unlawful and corny business, that's why they at into fraudulent activities.
it will be very good if you can back this up with facts and figures. it is very bad to make an assumption without having evidence to back it up. I am not disputing that some companies engage in fraudulent activities to make money for themselves. But we should always speak with fact.

Companies that does not have the interest of their employee at heart and always victimise , sack without proof or deduct salary without having fair judgement at not worth working with.

I won't work for a company that does not respect humans or have respect for the environment, some companies discharge their waste anyhow to endanger human lives and degrade the environment.

I wouldn't want to be a part of a company that is not respecting me and my rights as a human being, at a company where the atmosphere is working without caring about the employees. And I definitely wouldn't work for a company that is putting me in a risk, as of illegal companies like drugs companies, smoking companies (it is not illegal but I think that it should be because it is dangerous for people to use, and it disturbs other people's lives). For such companies I will never work because they either put me in a risk of going to fail or companies which sell products which annoy me on a daily basis like cigarettes, electric cigarettes, hookahs and cigars, when someone uses those I cannot keep living as usual it really disturbs me and thar is why I will never take a part in such companies, I don't want to hurt myself and others.

Over here I will definitely want to be part of a oil company , it is among the most profitable private business organisation here. There are numerous benefits of joining this organisation but mostimes the space and vecancy are always limited

I won't work for a company that does not respect humans or have respect for the environment, some companies discharge their waste anyhow to endanger human lives and degrade the environment.
Their are many organisations like that out there that treats their workers just like a slave , they dont care about their well being and i don't like working for an organization like that .

Companies that i will not like to work is a company that has a bad reputation.. Like company that runs illegal and use another name for cover ups
For me there is no particular company that will not work what matters is if their are paying their employees when the time comes for they to do that, my dear what people need is where they can get money.

There are cou
Is there a particular company you would definitely not want to be a part of? Why?

I personally would not want to work for construction companies in the area. There are way too many people that have worked with the ones locally in the past, that have had bad experiences with how those companies handle business.
couple of companies I wouldn't like to work in,but I will only mention one. Which is the waste disposal company because of the smelling and unkept way the staffs looks.

Their are many organisations like that out there that treats their workers just like a slave , they dont care about their well being and i don't like working for an organization like that .
That's true, life not all about the money, it is about happiness and being contented, most people who treat others like trash are not happy themselves, I believe they cant give good gifts cos their heart is evil.

Companies that i will not like to work is a company that has a bad reputation.. Like company that runs illegal and use another name for cover ups
One thing that makes a company or an organisation reputable is that what the state as their role and functions is actually what they are into,because a lot of outfit make use of proxy to cary out jobs and contracts.
One thing that makes a company or an organisation reputable is that what the state as their role and functions is actually what they are into,because a lot of outfit make use of proxy to cary out jobs and contracts.

Last edited:
The company that cheat on its employees with their right that they deserves , those companies are the organisation I wouldn't want to be part of their organisation.

Is there a particular company you would definitely not want to be a part of? Why?

I personally would not want to work for construction companies in the area. There are way too many people that have worked with the ones locally in the past, that have had bad experiences with how those companies handle business.
I will never work for those companies which are producing harmful products for example: wine companies, cigarette companies and ...

I will never work for those companies which produces harmful products for example: wine companies, cigarette companies and... Because I don't want to harm people.

I on a personal note,i can work in any organisation provided they are into something legitimate and legal.the only organisation that i would not like to work for is narcortic and alcoholic company.

I wouldn't say there are some company I cannot be part of except those dealing with fraudulent and illegal activities. Before I apply for any job at any company, I will do my research about the company. If my research prove to me that the company is not involve in crime, i will gladly apply for work there.

I on a personal note,i can work in any organisation provided they are into something legitimate and legal.the only organisation that i would not like to work for is narcortic and alcoholic company.
Since the company is doing their business legitimately , I will probabaly work with any company as far as they are not into fraudulent activities and they are registered with the government .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds