Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which company you would not want to be a part of?

As long as it is technology and construction I wouldn't even have any problem with that, most especially in terms of technology and nuclear weapon... But i won't like to work for Dead bodies company, that is the only thing I am afraid of doing for now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I won't like to work for any company that has to do with constructions, i don't have the strength for that. I'll also not like to work in aircrafts industry or markne industry because i gave phobia for water and height.

Is there a particular company you would definitely not want to be a part of? Why?

I personally would not want to work for construction companies in the area. There are way too many people that have worked with the ones locally in the past, that have had bad experiences with how those companies handle business.
I have never had the intention of working in bank or any financial institutions. I made that decision years ago when I was working as cleaner in bank after my high school education. The challenges, lifestyle and ordeal of most the staffs made me resolved never to work in a bank.

After my college education I got offers to work in banks but I turned down all the offers and I'm not regretting taking such decision.

Is there a particular company you would definitely not want to be a part of? Why?

I personally would not want to work for construction companies in the area. There are way too many people that have worked with the ones locally in the past, that have had bad experiences with how those companies handle business.
The type of company i would not like to work with is a firm that does not afford me the leverage to grow on the job,If it cannot allow me to explore in my choosen career path,then its a no for me.

Working in a company is not a bad idea in as much as they will pay there employees well,but for me i won't like to work on contribution company that requires our energy.

I don't really like working for companies that deal with mixing of chemical. This company doesn't protect most of their casual workers well from the hazardous effect of the chemical. Ever since I have lost a close friend in one of these companies, I have vowed to honor him by having anything to do with these chemical produced companies.

Companies that i will not like to work is a company that has a bad reputation.. Like company that runs illegal and use another name for cover ups

I agree. I would not want to work in an illegal or "dark" company as they say, without a contract, without insurance, without anything. over time you can have many disadvantages in such a company.

I won't like to work for any company that has to do with constructions, i don't have the strength for that. I'll also not like to work in aircrafts industry or markne industry because i gave phobia for water and height.
Haha I completely understand though but I heard health personals in these field are paid really well, if you are given such position as a health personal in either the air force or the navy, would you reject it?

As long as it is technology and construction I wouldn't even have any problem with that, most especially in terms of technology and nuclear weapon... But i won't like to work for Dead bodies company, that is the only thing I am afraid of doing for now.
This is actually so funny. By "dead bodies company", do you mean working in a morgue or a mortuary?, because I don't really understand you.

I would never want to work for a telemarketing company. Many employees who opt for this job often face abusive behavior from customers.

This is actually so funny. By "dead bodies company", do you mean working in a morgue or a mortuary?, because I don't really understand you.
Yes that is what I mean because I have been hearing a lot of horrifying stories from those people working there.. so personally I cannot really withstand all those things. I don't know if they are always saying the truth...

I also don't want to work on every company no matter how it pays. I will not work in a company that produces alcohol or cigarettes and other nicotics

Yes that is what I mean because I have been hearing a lot of horrifying stories from those people working there.. so personally I cannot really withstand all those things. I don't know if they are always saying the truth...
Well, I can't really say but I have heard tales and stories like that. I wouldn't want to say that they are lying but as long as they are still working there, then they are comfortable with the job.

Well, I can't really say but I have heard tales and stories like that. I wouldn't want to say that they are lying but as long as they are still working there, then they are comfortable with the job.
We even have one morgue
that is just a Stone's throw from where we are living here, They are the one that have been telling us some of the stories that is happening there.. even with this I'm just planning to visit there to check something.

We even have one morgue
that is just a Stone's throw from where we are living here, They are the one that have been telling us some of the stories that is happening there.. even with this I'm just planning to visit there to check something.
Well, it might be true and it can also be false. I usually have the feeling that these guys usually make up these stories in order to build an air of invincibility around them.

Well I wouldn't want to work for a company that treats its workers as less individual but then I think it all depends on what the individual needs and also what the individual is capable of doing

I do not have a particular company in which I will not like to associate myself with but generally any company that has been having problems with the government especially when it comes to taxes and corruption is something I will not like to go into.

I won't like to work for a company that doesn't pay employees at the end of the month because the past few months have led me to them and it is really irritating to work from 8am to 7pm and not get paid.

Well, it might be true and it can also be false. I usually have the feeling that these guys usually make up these stories in order to build an air of invincibility around them.
Well.. it may actually be true because there may not lie to that extent just to create an illusion.. some of those horrifying stories I've been recorded sometimes on news. A lot of people do not see this as an old-stuff.

Companies that are run by criminals and political tugs are also part of those that I won't like to be working for. Any direct links to these types of companies am still damage ones reputation
I don't think it would have anything to do with your reputation. I mean working for a legal company where the businesses is conducted legally has nothing to do with irrespective of the reputation of the owner

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds