Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i not engage into

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no business that you can't get into, there are people striving in all business, you Just have to know what you doing and be dedicated and you will see result.

Every business is a good one but you also have to put some things into consideration like, business that best suits your location and you think you have interest in

Depending on the law of your country. Here in Nigeria, it's not advicable to venture into cannabis Business just because it's against the law of our country but in some countries they allow it

I think any business that have to do with hyip site and gambling , i would advise you not to invest in it

Right now for everyone the first thing to accept is to avoid any business that includes large gathering. So anything like theater, public transport is not going as it used to.

I will advise network marketing
Why because someone starting to make a living will not have down lines that worth that network marketing .

You can go into any business you like as long as it is legit and good. Affiliate marketing is very nice but it is a long term and you will need a mentor to hold your hand through as well. Avoid money doubling businesses as much as possible.

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?
Truely there's no legit business you can't venture. But my best advice will be engage in a business you have prior knowledge about, and a little experience if need be

Well I don’t think there’s any business you shouldn’t get into so far it’s legit if it’s not legit then you shouldn’t go into it

I don't think there is a particular business you can't venture as far as conditions are palatable and there is capital for you to start , market I don't see why not.

For one, engaging in a business that is illegal can ruin your life especially with the illegal drugs. In our country, cannabis or the weed is illegal and a person caught in possession can land in jail. There are marijuana plantations in the boondocks somewhere in the northern provinces but they are hidden and secret from the authorities. The profit is very high hence it is attractive to some investors. But the risk is also high.

I have seen people give money to the bigger companies as regards investing for ROI and they lost all at the end, all I just want to advise against is do not invest into other people's businesses for the purpose of ROI, it's dangerous.

There is not business that not good to do. But I will advise that we should not involved in any business that we do not have idea or have knowledge about, because it's very dangerous. And we should not involved in cocaine dealer.

Don't waste your time on any business that won't generate you steady passive income. Because the end product of every business is to make profit. Whereby you aren't earning profits, quit that business and venture into more profitable ones. Their are numerous you can start up and earn passive income with.

The only business you shouldn't engage yourself in is illegal business as it can get you in trouble with law enforcement officers.
Business like cocaine can get you in serious trouble.
Aside these illegal business, you are allowed to try yourself in any kind of genuine business that you feel will give you enough profit.

There are many business out that can reck one life and there are also some business one dont need to go into some business are package to scam people and collect people money

Don't engage in smuggling bro. This is the movement of goods from one location to another illegally or movement of prohibited goods. Its very unfortunate that alot of folks are making big money from such a business

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?
Betting business, it's one of the business that many ventured into and only few made it, so to be careful try and avoid betting business because it will only suck your little resources, I have ventured into it, and I must warn anyone who hasn't not to

There's no business you can't engage yourself in so far you are willing to do it and have knowledge about it, except illegal business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds