Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business initiative can you establish with $1000 to make profit in 3 months time, in order to make up repayment??

Agriculture is the world food chain industry. Without agriculture there would've been massive food scarcity. But through the adoption of agriculture it paved the way for production of food.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're offered $1000 to start a business from a mortgage with a low interest rate but shouldn't exceed 3 months duration. Which business option can you enroll into and make faster returns and balance your outstanding loan time so you won't lose out??
Will it be advisable to plunge all that amount into a single business? How about spreading your investment to different avenues to spread the risk involved.

Of course, we depend on agriculture! which makes this business so profitable and beneficial for everyone. The experience I have had when I go out to the villages in my country, is pleasant and I love the processes that are applied in it, to reach the consumer.

Seriously agriculture is a business venture that can never be overemphasized because it is something that will keep on being in existence for years to come as long as their mouths to feed it's going to be a continuous industry that will keep on booming.

Seriously agriculture is a business venture that can never be overemphasized because it is something that will keep on being in existence for years to come as long as their mouths to feed it's going to be a continuous industry that will keep on booming.
I believe that agriculture will exist, for life! As long as there are living beings, agriculture will be a business, since we depend on it to live. That is why I believe that among all businesses, it is one that will always be at the forefront.

I don't think there is any business you can venture into that will give you 100% of your capital in three months. Just for you to avoid issues and pressure you just need to hold the money and don't just delve into any business

Seriously I don't believe that is actually possible as well because when looking at it very closely here, the chances of making a hundred percent of your capital in three months is very slim because you need to start developing your business customers for them to start buying more from you which takes a lot more time.

Restaurant business is a very good business idea especially if you have a good location that bothers a lot of population then you will definitely make profit within three months.

If I had access to $1000 to I'm definitely going to invest in the food business. To be specific I would like to open a small restaurant and may be a bar to accommodate it with.

I'm glad to even on this website because am never see a payment online way like this ,as you get time to spend is how you make your make ,am never believe it on till I join this online bizdustry is the best to face and force on ,I will always use all my time here from morning tonight, just to make my total point

With $1000 I'll think of food commodity trading, buying in bulk and selling at wholesale prices to attract buyers and relying on the rate of turnover to break even.

If I were to have that big amount, I will place it into cryptocurrency trading. I will be very happy because I can now buy my favorite coins. I can buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, dogecoin, Litecoin, dash, Tron, ripple, axie infinity, my neighbor Alice, etc. I will immediately buy and sell those coins.
Maybe you can do short term trading now because the crypto market is not stable now. Earning in 3 months Is too short for long term holding. Some of them can dip before adding in value.

Agriculture is the world food chain industry. Without agriculture there would've been massive food scarcity. But through the adoption of agriculture it paved the way for production of food.
If you can give me $1000 i will use the money to invest in cryptocurrency and I will generate all the $1000 and return it to you within the period of two months, I will go into full-time trading.

With $1000 I'll think of food commodity trading, buying in bulk and selling at wholesale prices to attract buyers and relying on the rate of turnover to break even.
This is a very good idea, this is because with food business, there will always be a good profit. I believe that in less than three months, you will have your investment back, as long as there is a good financial management.

If you can give me $1000 i will use the money to invest in cryptocurrency and I will generate all the $1000 and return it to you within the period of two months, I will go into full-time trading.
That's nice, that you have experience when it comes to trading Cryptocurrency. If I am entitled for such amount, I'll invest 1/3 of it into Cryptocurrency and the rest will go into my offline business expansion.

There are many business ideas that you can invest $1000 on and make a whole lot of money within some period of time. Cryptocurrency is also viable.

That's nice, that you have experience when it comes to trading Cryptocurrency. If I am entitled for such amount, I'll invest 1/3 of it into Cryptocurrency and the rest will go into my offline business expansion.
For now you are still schooling and you have an offline business ,I think investing more on offline business is going to be much more stressful for you, I can't invest in offline business until I am done with school.

With such huge amount in my hands there are many business that can make me repay it in three months but i will prefer to start importing agricultural products.
One business that I know that you can start up with $1000 to make profit in order to make of your repayment is going into animal farming our family is very lucrative and that money will be enough to start up such business.

For now you are still schooling and you have an offline business ,I think investing more on offline business is going to be much more stressful for you, I can't invest in offline business until I am done with school.
My offline business as I told you earlier doesn't worry me at all. Cos I have someone who is very well acquainted for that. I go there to visit my business when I'm chanced enough.

I think the 3 months duration is too short for any safe business. There are opportunities that can give that many returns in 3 months but they are very risky and you may end up losing everything.

$1000 sadly isn't nearly enough to get the ball rolling on a business. You would need a lot more to get the ball rolling. Sure $1000 will help, but it wouldn't make a dent in establishing anything unfortunately.

You may be right, but i think there are many opportunity of offline businesses that bring money more than online business more especially if you're skilled.
Yeah i believed with what you said but I'm very sure they don't pay as much as selling anything like food stuffs this days and even years to come.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds