Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business initiative can you establish with $1000 to make profit in 3 months time, in order to make up repayment??

With $1000,I'll go into small scale food processing. I can produce consumable food like garri from cassava. It's in high demand now so I won't be lacking patronage. I'll mostly supply to towns close to me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think that amount of money can make you that profit with offline businesses but that can be possible with investing on cryptocurrency.

If you're offered $1000 to start a business from a mortgage with a low interest rate but shouldn't exceed 3 months duration. Which business option can you enroll into and make faster returns and balance your outstanding loan time so you won't lose out??
I don't know if I am right, I will place it into cryptocurrency trading. It's because I can already start trading right away. If I will still build an office or whatever, it will cost a lot of money and takes time. But as to trading I can directly buy and sell the coins. I will just see to it that I will make profitable trading.

If I had the opportunity to invest in agriculture, I would do it too. I think it is an excellent option since the return in profits is high and fast. I have been talking to friends who live in towns to see if I have a chance. Because in the capital, which is where I live, there is no such opportunity.
If you have an opportunity today, would you consider large scale farming or short term farming? It we the large scale farming would have to involve more money and mechanical tools.

I know that there are several businesses one can venture into to produce profit ,some of which are clothing line/boutique,opening a mini mart.

Unless you will be paying installmentally I don't think there is any business you can recoup your capital from after three months. I would have said you go into transportation but that too won't give you back the capital in three months

I would register and open a shop with any of the online sports betting platforms like bet9ja, in honesty and sincerity a lot of money goes in and out of this business if you serve as an agent to them and in no distant time, you will make alot out of it

Agriculture is very viable but you must understand that you don't need to be a farmer before you make it from agriculture. There are a lot of value chains in the sector. Sometimes you don't need to create a new cycle, Just tap into a current one and you'll see success.
Besides agriculture, real estate can also be a hotcake

I will look for any business that have daily demand such as restaurants and transportation business. I believe I can be able to make it the return later.

I don't know if I am right, I will place it into cryptocurrency trading. It's because I can already start trading right away. If I will still build an office or whatever, it will cost a lot of money and takes time. But as to trading I can directly buy and sell the coins. I will just see to it that I will make profitable trading.
If you're a professional trader, then you're right dear. Cos you can make profit having an expert knowledge around Cryptocurrency trading.

If I had $1000 I think the first thing that I will look out to is the agricultural industry and to be particular food processing because here it is a very lucrative business for that amount of money.

With that amount of money, one can wait for a season where the cost of purchasing bags of food grains will be about to go up and purchase a good number if it in stock and keep them to resell at higher prices when the harvest season would have been long gone

You are right. Agriculture has helped many people to settle their bills than the government has ever done. I want to venture into a Long term investment in agriculture.
This is a good move on your part. Agriculture has become has been so under rated. Like i was telling someone today, if the Nigerian government had payed more attention to the agricultural sector like they did to the oil sector right from the beginning, we wount be in some of the issues we are in right now

If you have an opportunity today, would you consider large scale farming or short term farming? It we the large scale farming would have to involve more money and mechanical tools.
If I had the opportunity I would like to venture both in the medium and long term, I would do this by dividing the land according to its size, for that purpose. I think this is possible with a good project, while waiting for results on one side, you can be producing on the other.

I can start a graphic design agency with this amount. some guys you are very good at graphic design but didn't have access to this platforms. I will hire them and we start taking orders from clients.

If you're offered $1000 to start a business from a mortgage with a low interest rate but shouldn't exceed 3 months duration. Which business option can you enroll into and make faster returns and balance your outstanding loan time so you won't lose out??
I think that a good business to get into to see a good profit fast is to invest in the resale of some rare collectibles that you see are in demand or that are popular such as merchandise for popular series and anime as well as this has a good market.

I think that a good business to get into to see a good profit fast is to invest in the resale of some rare collectibles that you see are in demand or that are popular such as merchandise for popular series and anime as well as this has a good market.
You have a nice suggestion dear. If we can get into business, and spot the reselling collectibles then resell them after purchasing them cheaper maybe via dropshipping.

I see that the most profitable business here is food business. That is a necessity. As the saying goes people have to eat every day and that is clearly a demand if you are into food business. You can sell cooked food or even cook it yourself. However, a medium sized food business would need a place to be rented. You probably have to start small.

$1000 is good money to start a lot of things, whatever business one hope to start once you have good money to pump in it then you stand the chance if making more profit and paying your loan faster

With such huge amount in my hands there are many business that can make me repay it in three months but i will prefer to start importing agricultural products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds