Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business initiative can you establish with $1000 to make profit in 3 months time, in order to make up repayment??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're offered $1000 to start a business from a mortgage with a low interest rate but shouldn't exceed 3 months duration. Which business option can you enroll into and make faster returns and balance your outstanding loan time so you won't lose out??

Advertisement Placeholder
With that amount of money, and waiting to complete the time to pay off said loan. Personally, I would invest it in food, open a wholesale and retail business, which in less than this time I have recovered the investment and could maintain the business with the profits.

I would invest the money in agriculture, mainly food stuff production. $1000 is so much money and would help me generate good revenue in the space of 3 months. Agriculture is a very profitable venture.

I would invest the money in agriculture, mainly food stuff production. $1000 is so much money and would help me generate good revenue in the space of 3 months. Agriculture is a very profitable venture.
Profitable one indeed, you're from Nigeria, and you know the worth of agriculture in our country. I don't think if not for agriculture most of us wouldn't be alive today base on the bad government that never cares for us.

Profitable one indeed, you're from Nigeria, and you know the worth of agriculture in our country. I don't think if not for agriculture most of us wouldn't be alive today base on the bad government that never cares for us.
You are right. Agriculture has helped many people to settle their bills than the government has ever done. I want to venture into a Long term investment in agriculture.

Well i dont think agriculture is more suitable because those herds men, that roams about destroy some good crops i think , and thus affects agriculture as well

You are right. Agriculture has helped many people to settle their bills than the government has ever done. I want to venture into a Long term investment in agriculture.
That's a welcomed one indeed, my family members are known for agricultural work. I do agricultural works too to support the family. Cos i can't just watch the government to toil with our lives with their mischievous ways.
Well i dont think agriculture is more suitable because those herds men, that roams about destroy some good crops i think , and thus affects agriculture as well
Herdsmen are hoodlums to the farmers, that's the right of the government to restrict this herdsmen's bad acts. So that agriculture will grow higher again. Cos its the food bank of the nation, lot of people have survived its cos of agriculture.

That's a welcomed one indeed, my family members are known for agricultural work. I do agricultural works too to support the family. Cos i can't just watch the government to toil with our lives with their mischievous ways.

Herdsmen are hoodlums to the farmers, that's the right of the government to restrict this herdsmen's bad acts. So that agriculture will grow higher again. Cos its the food bank of the nation, lot of people have survived its cos of agriculture.
True i think you are right on this because many have lost their business due to this issues , but the government are not really bothered about restricting them to prevent more issues from occuring

Success of business depend on various factors, and market conditions is one of them. If you have a favorable market for poultry, I think the post profitable business that you can start with $1000 is poultry. I am saying this based on my observation in my place. I have many relatives who started poultry business and made a lot of money in a sort time.

Success of business depend on various factors, and market conditions is one of them. If you have a favorable market for poultry, I think the post profitable business that you can start with $1000 is poultry. I am saying this based on my observation in my place. I have many relatives who started poultry business and made a lot of money in a sort time.
Yeah poultry is a very ideal and good business that fetch a lot of money , i guess the thing you need to first consider is the Location , because you need to transport those products to buyer

Poultry is an option, it doesn't require much skill to set it up. If one can find a good environment to keep them, put their necessary medications, feed in line also.

Yeah poultry is a very ideal and good business that fetch a lot of money , i guess the thing you need to first consider is the Location , because you need to transport those products to buyer
You need access to roads so that you can take your produce to the market. You also need to make sure there is a market for your produce. In my place, a lot of people are in poultry business and it is very competitive. However, it is also a business that earns you a profit. You will be earning profits just in 2-3 months.

You need access to roads so that you can take your produce to the market. You also need to make sure there is a market for your produce. In my place, a lot of people are in poultry business and it is very competitive. However, it is also a business that earns you a profit. You will be earning profits just in 2-3 months.
And one problem is that most rural areas in my country do have bad roads this makes it more difficult for those poultry owners to maximise their profit

And one problem is that most rural areas in my country do have bad roads this makes it more difficult for those poultry owners to maximise their profit
The bad roads is one of the major problems why the folks in the rural areas are unable to earn much. When the roads are not good, you will have to pay more price to transport your produce, which increases your cost price, the end result is low profit margin. Poultry business also need electricity and water. If you do not have these amenities, you will not be able to start a poultry business.

The bad roads is one of the major problems why the folks in the rural areas are unable to earn much. When the roads are not good, you will have to pay more price to transport your produce, which increases your cost price, the end result is low profit margin. Poultry business also need electricity and water. If you do not have these amenities, you will not be able to start a poultry business.
Yeah true imagine the cost of running all these , that is why most developed countries do have more edge over others , because they know that social amenities makes production more faster and also helps government fetch more revenue

Yeah true imagine the cost of running all these , that is why most developed countries do have more edge over others , because they know that social amenities makes production more faster and also helps government fetch more revenue
You have pointed really important reason why rich countries are getting richer and poor countries are getting poorer. In the developing countries, Local companies cannot compete with foreign countries in terms of price, and soon they go out of business. This can be solved only by promoting local business in the policy level.

If you're offered $1000 to start a business from a mortgage with a low interest rate but shouldn't exceed 3 months duration. Which business option can you enroll into and make faster returns and balance your outstanding loan time so you won't lose out??

Seriously, I'm not sure if I would be able to decide to take the mortgage of only $1000 to start a business because it's too much to start up a real business.

If I had the opportunity to invest in agriculture, I would do it too. I think it is an excellent option since the return in profits is high and fast. I have been talking to friends who live in towns to see if I have a chance. Because in the capital, which is where I live, there is no such opportunity.

If I had the opportunity to invest in agriculture, I would do it too. I think it is an excellent option since the return in profits is high and fast. I have been talking to friends who live in towns to see if I have a chance. Because in the capital, which is where I live, there is no such opportunity.

Seriously, when it comes making a lot of money from the Agricultural sector, it's something that's been booming for years right now because their services will always be needed.

Seriously, when it comes making a lot of money from the Agricultural sector, it's something that's been booming for years right now because their services will always be needed.
Of course, we depend on agriculture! which makes this business so profitable and beneficial for everyone. The experience I have had when I go out to the villages in my country, is pleasant and I love the processes that are applied in it, to reach the consumer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds