Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which are the best sites for paid to write?

Hamza1

Addicted member
Credits
I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I activate and use only bizdustry. now the limit of posts per hour has been set but if you take your VIP you will see that you have many advantages besides :) I was a VIP member, I know what I'm talking about and others can confirm. you can make good money per day / week / month.

I have been able to work several of these pay to post forum and I can compare and contrast among them. I can say confidently that bizdustry is the best among them. Another pay to post forum I can recommend after bizdustry I'd trendri. Trendri is a also a very good pay to post forum. There is one called dimeforum. This one too pays but it requires much stress.

They are alot of sites that paid one for writing..one of which i have gestd about is this is a frugal living website that’s been around for nearly 20 years. Founder and editor Gary Foreman says they’re always looking for fresh ideas on how to save time and money. Pay is $0.10 a word. Study the site (more than 10,000 articles), before submitting a query.

There are alot of websites/forum that claim to pay you if you write on their platform but at the end of the day they are sham.
I have some though that I have tried and they are legit, like beeemoneyforum.com and dimeforum.com.

There are different get paid to write website to work and earn money from. We have the likes of Beermoney forum and some other one like BizDustry. However, despite the influx of get paid to post website on the internet it's safe to say BizDustry is the best of them all as they rank top in all ramifications

I like to write as it can help me learn new things and it can improve my language skills and get to experience new things. So is there any way I can use my writing to earn some money. And do you think these kind of websites are legit or it's a scam. Because I contacted with some of them in past but I wasn't satisfied with their discussion.

Well I don't know about much of these writings and paid sites but me only activates and use only bizdustry. now the limit of posts per hour has been set but if you take your VIP you will see that you have many advantages besides :) I was a VIP member, I know what I'm talking about and others can confirm. you can make good money per day / week / month. You should be punctual for the posts in a hour to achieve good profit.

I also love writing and it is making me earn in paid to write sites. The ones that I like using most include; Bizdustry, Forum coin and Trendri. They pay so well and I like forum coin because I post articles there. You can also work in Beer money Forum and Mylot. All of them are legit and I have made good money from writing in them.

Without an iota of doubt has become crystal to everyone that one can make some residual income online by creating traffic and working on site on the internet but not all the sites on online can undoubtedly boast of making payments available like bizdustry. Bizdustry is the real deal.

There are lots of get paid to write websites out there and most of the ones i know deal with creating threads and making comments to get some points and withdraw when you achieve minimum withdrawal level. Such sites include bizdustry.com, usastockforum, trendri, dimeforum, gptforum.net and other similar websites, check them out.

there are unlimited get paid to write sites where you can earn and also develop yourself but the reliable and familiar ones to me are upwork and fivers,these two sites are incredible and are encouraging to use and participate in for starters also

WritersCafe.org- is an online writing community where writers can post their work and get reviews, befriend other writers and much more.

-Post your poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screen plays.
-Join writing groups or start your own.
-Search publushers literary and magazines.
-Take and subscribe to free online writing courses.

If you are interested to write and get some money I think you should try a freelance site because that is where you will get a lot of money from people who need a writing services I do not advise you to go into any writing sites than a freelance site, freelance is the best
[automerge]1612360144[/automerge]
If you are interested to write and get some money I think you should try a freelance site because that is where you will get a lot of money from people who need a writing services I do not advise you to go into any writing sites than a freelance site, freelance is the best

Which are the best sites for paid to write?​

[automerge]1612375732[/automerge]
  • Cooking Detective. Pay: Extended guides pay $150-$250, depending on the topic. ...
  • A Fine Parent. Pay: $100 per article. ...
  • Freelance Mom. Pay: $75 to $100 per article (plus a $150 bonus for top shared articles) ...
  • Christian Science Monitor. ...
  • A List Apart. ...
  • Barefoot Writer. ...
  • Upworthy. ...
  • The Graphic Design School.

Lastly many paid to write sites appear so if you have writing as skill you can earn money from your passion but as a begginer my favorite site is Bizdustry so I can learn and earn well in same time .

Right now the best money earner for me is Bizdustry where I can earn $1 at least per day. Some other sites are trickles compared to Bizdustry so I don't think it is good to mention here. Anyway, in 2020 there were 3 sites that did not pay my last withdrawal, they are CrazyOff, DimeForum and USAstock. Just keep away from those 3 sites. Another site that I dropped is Virily which was very low in earnings that I cannot even reach $10 in a month even if I post 10 articles every day.

Right now the best money earner for me is Bizdustry where I can earn $1 at least per day. Some other sites are trickles compared to Bizdustry so I don't think it is good to mention here. Anyway, in 2020 there were 3 sites that did not pay my last withdrawal, they are CrazyOff, DimeForum and USAstock. Just keep away from those 3 sites. Another site that I dropped is Virily which was very low in earnings that I cannot even reach $10 in a month even if I post 10 articles every day.
Are Dime forum turned to be a SCAM that really sad .
Yes I agree with you right Bizdustry is the best forum and it is a good to work here as much as possible cause the site will reward us well.

If you want to make money as a writer and you have good writing skills, try HubPages, Medium, and Vocal.Media. These are legit sites that pay good money. While Hubpages is a revenue sharing site, Mediu and Vocal pay rate is based on the impression and read. Hubpages pay via paypal, and Medium and Vocal through Stripe.

There are many websites that pay for writing but I only found 4 main websites that are awesome to use. First one was uptrennd where I have earned more than 70 dollar in 2 month, the second is a read cash and the third is a noisecash where I have earn $20 in a month. And nowadays I am working on bizdustry which is best of all that pays for writing threads.

there are reliable and stable paid sites for write up,the familiar,tested and trusted sites are fivers and upwork which i was a member of.through these sites you get paid for your work and as long as you are hardworking you can also be recommended

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds