Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📈 Marketing Strategies Where Does Most of Your Traffic Come Fro?

For comprehensive digital marketing tactics.

Calamity

Recognized member
Credits
Does most of your traffic come from Twitter, Facebook, Reddit? Or forum promotions such as this? Or organic traffic?

The traffic to my drumming forum comes solely from promotion and chat forums. The traffic to my 3rd party music lesson page comes from one Facebook group, for the most part. Anyway, I want to keep expanding the social media traffic but it will take money.

Dayum. Two months. Here's mine for my decade(s?) old forum lol

View attachment 3010

It's all about the niche
Oh, my forum has been around for three or four years, but I couldn't dedicate time to it. We used to attract around 200-300 clicks per day. However, after implementing various improvements and reworking several aspects, we are now Improving :)

That’s amazing. Share your strategy and more details please. ☺️
I simply worked on the google search console issues and recommendations. Did my research what gets highest number of clicks on google and added that feature on our site. In reality these number of clicks are nothing compared to that other people are getting.

That’s impressive! Is your forum posted here somewhere or a private project
I keep my forums and ideas private :)

Most of the real traffic that I get is from promotion and chat forums :) not often that they come from other social media sites, I mean I do but get far more bots than anything. Do it as much as we can as free as we can right, not spending 500 each month just to boost the traffic, and the outcome can be just as bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor