Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you start promoting?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
You have created your forum, blog or website. What's the first thing you do when you want to start promoting your web project? Do you go to advertisement forums, do you put signatures around other communities? Do you buy advertisements ?

When I first started promoting I usually try to find advertisement forums to post my forum on, I add my forum to signatures I'm already a part of, and I'll submit my forum to search engines for faster indexing.

Once I build my forums or blog, I start promoting on my facebook pages and Twitter accounts. I have over a dozen facebook pages and Twitter accounts. I also use webmaster forums

On social media and then sites with a higher search engine results where individuals can get to Know more about my forum.

One of the best social media platforms that seems to have huge number of people is the Facebook, I love boosting and promoting my business on Facebook.

Oftentimes I make announcements among friends. Not that they're the best ones to sign up and be active, but it helps get the word out. From there I try to figure out how to get the word out on other sites and even similar sites without advertising it and getting banned.

When I first create a new forum, my first place to go to start promoting it would be free forum promotion sites. I would pop the link to my forum in my signature if they allow that, use the advertising forums that they have there and then I would also ask for post exchanges to get some activity going. Once I have started some activity and have it advertised on a few promotion forums I will then go to social media and advertise my forum there. I feel that if you get some activity first and then promote across social media you will find that more people are willing to want to stick around and interact as there is activity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest