Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you find themes?

sapett

Website
jukehost.com
Credits
Where do you go to find your MyBB themes?

I typically go to the MyBB Community Forums when I am looking for a theme. They have a large collection of themes that are available for download, for free! You can usually get support for them in the same place with a relatively quick response time. Prefixes clearly indicate what MyBB version the theme is for, making compatible themes easier to find.

Advertisement Placeholder
I start by looking on the official MyBB themes database, but if I can't find anything there I start Googling. There are several good free themes, but I think the most important thing about themes is having a unique one, not just a good one. You can find many great themes, but if a lot of forums are using that theme then it makes your forum look less interesting.

I usually try to buy cheap-ish themes from reputable companies such as Audentio. I am currently using the Dazzle theme of theirs for MyBB on my forum :)

Usually from the community but there are some amazing free communities that make epic mybb free or premium themes that I use. Google is a huge help :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds