Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you find business grants?

Business Grant is not easy to come by because even if the government make arrangement for that such can never get to the mass is because of high rate of corruption.
That is the reason most people are not depending on it when thinking of starting up anything reasonable for themselves.

The government does not offer business grants that easily either. The fact remains that the government may need to consider the profitability factor before offering any kind of loans or grants.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well business grant are mostly the policies ot government to help it citizens but currently such are no longer in existence simply because most of their policies made, are to favour just few among them.

Well business grant are mostly the policies ot government to help it citizens but currently such are no longer in existence simply because most of their policies made, are to favour just few among them.

Many organisations offer grants to individual who might have served the organisation for a very long time without gaining any kind financial benefit from the organisations such as receiving salaries.

The government does not offer business grants that easily either. The fact remains that the government may need to consider the profitability factor before offering any kind of loans or grants.
In that case they should rather look for opportunity to give out grants to citizens that are very much willing to establish a business and made themselves financially independent.
Giving of grant should be a better option for the less privilege.

I have search almost everywhere on the internet looking for ways in which i can find a legit websites that's helping people to get a grant just to upgrade my business but i have not been able to get a legit online site that gives business grant .
I don't think you'll be able to find such a platform on the internet. In the offline space you will find so many of such platforms or organisation but they will always require a very good collateral. Sometimes they interest can be you high.

To be able to find a business grant, depends on the country to which you find yourself. in some developed countries, the government provide business loans to it citizens but it's not done so in othet countries.

I have come to believe that the thing called business grants does not exist. I have searched and searched and applied for so many of these grant programs but never got successful with any of them. I even submitted business plans all in a bid to get grants. I don't believe they exist.

When it comes to running a business, sometimes you need help. Business grants can help provide that needed help, like funding, and guidance. Where do you usually find business grants to apply for? I tend to search on Google, what about you? Any suggestions as well?

I've tried on several occasion to see if I can be able to find some of those Business Grant on Google but all the ones that have been applying to have never even responded to my application which is why I stopped trying. Do you have anyone in particular for me to look into?

Well it's very difficult to find or get a business grant this days simply because most of the government are no longer making policies to help it citizens. sometimes the government creates agencies to which it can help citizens to get access to finance.

The only thing that the government of my country knows how to do is to tax small businesses so much that is going to make it very difficult for those small businesses to survive and not to talk more about giving them grants to support the business.

When it comes to running a business, sometimes you need help. Business grants can help provide that needed help, like funding, and guidance. Where do you usually find business grants to apply for? I tend to search on Google, what about you? Any suggestions as well?
The best place to stoll find business grant is on Google and I think some people always get the link or opportunities from their friends but it depends on how well they are connected to people.

Business grants are hard to come by, and every business needs it at some point. For me I search on Google if there is any business grants available that I can apply for. I also check on Twitter to see if I can get link to any one.

I doubt there's a particular place one can find business grants. In my country, business grants are mostly given by the government and few non governmental organizations and you only hear about them once they are available.

There are a lot of organizations that offer grants to promising businesses. Governments do the same as well, you just have to pitch your business and wait it out.

Unfortunately the government of my country are the last people that's going to give any small businesses grants to help and support their business so that they will grow and actually provide more job opportunities for those that will take up jobs in such businesses.

Well business grant comes in categories I believe even though sometimes it depends on how the government intends to help it citizens to promote their business.

In some countries, there are agencies which are responsible to provide aid to citizens I'm terms of business.

Well business grant comes in categories I believe even though sometimes it depends on how the government intends to help it citizens to promote their business.

In some countries, there are agencies which are responsible to provide aid to citizens I'm terms of business.

Every small business owner in my country are always hopeful that our government will wake up one day and decided to support small businesses by offering them grants and incentives that is going to help them to promote their business and help it grow.

The most popular and most anticipated business grants in this part of the world is government grants. This is because they are usually targeted for small business start-ups.

The most popular and most anticipated business grants in this part of the world is government grants. This is because they are usually targeted for small business start-ups.

Unfortunately the government of my country will never be interested in offering any kind of business grants to small businesses because they're only interested and taxing those businesses and bleeding them so much.

Unfortunately the government of my country will never be interested in offering any kind of business grants to small businesses because they're only interested and taxing those businesses and bleeding them so much.
Not offering grants to small businesses and at the same time taxing them so much is actually very bad. Many businesses may not be able to succeed with such policies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds