Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you find business grants?

in this part of the world, I have seen the government and some non-governmental organisations give grants to people who wants to start businesses. I think the process may be tedious but it is actually worth it.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not a private individual that do give grants to business organisation or people willing to start the business. It is the responsibility of the government to do so.

The problem is that the government also need to run the country and they also need to bear expenses. This is why they might not be able to offer business grants to all the people. However, the government in here does offer interest-free loans.

The problem is that the government also need to run the country and they also need to bear expenses. This is why they might not be able to offer business grants to all the people. However, the government in here does offer interest-free loans.
Okay there is nothing wrong with that . over here such is not really happening. The government isn't showing any interest on the masses which is very bad. You can get the loans to start a business if you can access it easily

Business Grant is very important and can really help you if you know what you are doing but also I have observed that most business owners do not take Grant for the purpose of expanding their business.

you can search for such opportunities online or visit the nearby N.G.O organizations near you

You can find out by asking others who are in business around you. Most times, people have that information and even more about which ones to avoid, the requirements you need and other info

My government usually gives out such grants to business startups. They provide it in terms of groups. For example if I were to apply, I would go for grants provided for youth's startups.

Actually sometimes it depends on your country. there are some countries that makes institutions that will be responsible to help it's Citizens in terms of grants to start a business.

The best way to get somebody to invest into your business is by putting it right in their face. I have discovered that should show me there is one of the best places to do this by constantly talking about your business to the people you want to hear about.

Business grants come from anywhere if actually someone can be attentive. Business grants could come from friends, forums, banks, family, parents, websites and etc. Well, mostly I have taken social medias and forums as a legit platforms to meet business grants.

take your research online, you will find as many as you want, but ensure you have a good business proposal and a quality business model

Grant is not always easy to come by that is what I have come to understand. Even when the government was planning to give grants to people. up till now we have not been able to receive it talkless of hoping to receive it in the future.
Grant is not easy to come by, like you rightly said. Government are the one that mostly give it to people. And there are some NGOs that will give business grant to people that met their criteria.

Well google is a great option, or you could check your local news. There are times where the government do release grants for business owners .

Grant is not easy to come by, like you rightly said. Government are the one that mostly give it to people. And there are some NGOs that will give business grant to people that met their criteria.
How will people be able to access these Grant. I have heard of situations of the non-governmental organisation giving grants to people that are very much passionate to start their business but this is always on rare cases.

Okay there is nothing wrong with that . over here such is not really happening. The government isn't showing any interest on the masses which is very bad. You can get the loans to start a business if you can access it easily

I would avoid loans because loans could increase debts and debts are really bad for your finances and this is why I have always disliked loans. I prefer using my personal finance.

Business grant normally comes from the government to the less privilege people who are aiming to start a business but doesn't have enough money to kickstart the business .
Exactly, government are the one that usually give business grant. And the reason for giving business grant is to help less privilege people who have business idea to start their business. Some non governmental organization also give grant for business and education.

Exactly, government are the one that usually give business grant. And the reason for giving business grant is to help less privilege people who have business idea to start their business. Some non governmental organization also give grant for business and education.

Well, the governments do offer subsidies and business grants. However, certain private business organisations also tend to offer business grants as well to many small businesses.

When it comes to running a business, sometimes you need help. Business grants can help provide that needed help, like funding, and guidance. Where do you usually find business grants to apply for? I tend to search on Google, what about you? Any suggestions as well?

Sources of business grants include government, non-profit, and private organizations. Government grants can come from the local, state, and federal levels and are typically aimed at promoting certain activities or industries. Non-profit organizations often offer grants to help businesses in their local communities, and private organizations may offer grants to businesses that meet certain criteria. Grants may also be available from industry-specific organizations, such as the Small Business Administration or the National Science Foundation. Additionally, there are several online resources that can help you identify potential sources of grants

The best kind of business grant in this part of the world is the one from the government. sometimes religious institutions also give some of their members who are into various businesses some grants.

The best kind of business grant in this part of the world is the one from the government. sometimes religious institutions also give some of their members who are into various businesses some grants.

The government may not offer grants all the time until or unless they launch some kind of program. Usually rich countries and Tier 1 countries offer grants most of the time to help poor people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds