Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you find business grants?

The government may not offer grants all the time until or unless they launch some kind of program. Usually rich countries and Tier 1 countries offer grants most of the time to help poor people.
Yes, I know someone who is from Finland and when I was discussing with him sometime ago, he said that the government always offers them loans and grants to venture into businesses because they know that when they start the business they will paying their tax.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know how it goes in other countries, however, in my home country, the government offers grants for small businesses. You will have to apply along with your business documents and a proposal. Government funds upto 10 ,million local currency.

There are multiple times the government will put on ground different kinds of programs for business grants, but I have not seen any of those programs successful because it is often hijacked by the greedy politicians.

I don't know how it goes in other countries, however, in my home country, the government offers grants for small businesses. You will have to apply along with your business documents and a proposal. Government funds upto 10 ,million local currency.

I am quite sure that the government may not offer grants for free. The government offers grants to organisations that have been offering something in return to the government. This could also involve helping the government achieve targets or anything else.

The best kind of business grant in this part of the world is the one from the government. sometimes religious institutions also give some of their members who are into various businesses some grants.
That is right. Governments are the main institutions that give grants. But you can also get the grants from other institutions you are a member of such as schools, church and the NGOs around you.

Where I live many places will gladly consider your business idea and give you help towards a business grant if they like your idea and it seems to have potential. Most will want you to have a solid business idea though before they will consider you and if you don't seem to have that they will usually deny you.

There are alot of grants being given for the establishment of business both online and offline. Alot of foundations focus on that and you could get funded to start up your business.
Yes, most of the business grants are given by non governmental organization and foundation. I know some people who have benefited from business grant given by foundation. Business is the best financial aid a business man can ever have.

Yes, most of the business grants are given by non governmental organization and foundation. I know some people who have benefited from business grant given by foundation. Business is the best financial aid a business man can ever have.

Sometimes the government may offer you grants as well. However, the fact remains that the amount the government may offer might be much lower in case if the government itself does not have money.

That is right. Governments are the main institutions that give grants. But you can also get the grants from other institutions you are a member of such as schools, church and the NGOs around you.
Yeah, I think it is even easier to get a grants from organisations like churches and other non-governmental organisations. Especially if you are a member of such organisation.

For you to be able to get assistance for your business it will be better to source for agencies and institution locally,as this will be more viable and when they went to verify it will easy for them to do that before disbursing such loans.

I have search almost everywhere on the internet looking for ways in which i can find a legit websites that's helping people to get a grant just to upgrade my business but i have not been able to get a legit online site that gives business grant .

I think there are allot of sites that do provide business grands to people. Even though most of the ones I come across tends to demand money before they guide you in everything.

Actually it depends on countries policies towards the promotion of various business both small scale and large scale. in some countries, there are ministries that are established by governments to help assist business to grow through grand.
Exactly, business grant are usually given by a government of a country. In every country, there's a particular sector dedicated to small business. It's the job of this sector to give out business grant and they usually release an information when they want to give it out.

I think there are some business out there who are far ahead of you. In as much as you want to succeed when it comes to your business, it's expected of you to seek advice from such type of company.

When it comes to running a business, sometimes you need help. Business grants can help provide that needed help, like funding, and guidance. Where do you usually find business grants to apply for? I tend to search on Google, what about you? Any suggestions as well?
You can conduct an internet search for government grants, private grants, and nonprofit grants to learn about the grants that are available for businesses. For further information, you can also get in touch with regional chambers of commerce, small company unions, and local economic advancement agencies.

You can conduct an internet search for government grants, private grants, and nonprofit grants to learn about the grants that are available for businesses. For further information, you can also get in touch with regional chambers of commerce, small company unions, and local economic advancement agencies.

Well, the government in here itself does not have any kind of money. How can a person like me expect them to offer grants? The government of tier 1 countries are more likely to offer grants.

If you could present your clean business plan effectively it would be very easy to obtain grants from such organizations.
I know of people that started up by doing that and they are doing very well currently.

Business Grant is not easy to come by because even if the government make arrangement for that such can never get to the mass is because of high rate of corruption.
That is the reason most people are not depending on it when thinking of starting up anything reasonable for themselves.

Actually it depends on countries policies towards the promotion of various business both small scale and large scale. in some countries, there are ministries that are established by governments to help assist business to grow through grand.
You're right about this actually. There are countries with policies to help even the small scale businesses but there are others that don't care about that. So it will depend on the country one came from eventually.

You're right about this actually. There are countries with policies to help even the small scale businesses but there are others that don't care about that. So it will depend on the country one came from eventually.
This is true and it all boils down to leadership, some are very interested in economic growth to the extent of doing such incentives to help the small businesses to thrive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds