Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you find business grants?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to running a business, sometimes you need help. Business grants can help provide that needed help, like funding, and guidance. Where do you usually find business grants to apply for? I tend to search on Google, what about you? Any suggestions as well?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to running a business, sometimes you need help. Business grants can help provide that needed help, like funding, and guidance. Where do you usually find business grants to apply for? I tend to search on Google, what about you? Any suggestions as well?
You can get a business loan from banks or microfinance banks and corporative society.
These are the only places that you can get loans and you pay interest on every loan you collected from them.

Business grants are really hard to come by and I've given up searching for them. The thing I found out is except you're connected, you don't have a good way of getting grants.

Actually there are several ministries which are designed to helped individuals and also companies grant to run a business though it depends on countries government policies. they can be either govetmentlal or non governmental organisations.

Small-business grants are available from state and federal institutions as well as from private businesses. Your local Small Business Development Center and the government database Grants.gov are two excellent areas to start your search.

Sometimes u could he opportunities from small business but it won’t be that easy for u because u wish to work at big business and u get a small with low salary it makes u lose happiness to work

Prior to 2020, I saw ads all over for them but not anymore. It seems like they have all but vanished. I am not sure how to go about looking into getting one at this point. I never needed one.

Actually it depends on countries policies towards the promotion of various business both small scale and large scale. in some countries, there are ministries that are established by governments to help assist business to grow through grand.

Nowadays it is difficult for you to access grants for business. It is the government and other voluntary organisation that gives grants for people to establish a business. They are now very rare.

Business grants are really hard to come by and I've given up searching for them. The thing I found out is except you're connected, you don't have a good way of getting grants.
I think there are some countries in which you can easily have access to business grants from the government. the reason they are giving such a grant is because when you start the business you will be paying your taxes.

You need to follow the news media that usually update the public when business grant is available. Government, and some organization usually announce where there's grant. So, I will advice that you follow the media houses that usually report business news.

Business grant normally comes from the government to the less privilege people who are aiming to start a business but doesn't have enough money to kickstart the business .

Business grant normally comes from the government to the less privilege people who are aiming to start a business but doesn't have enough money to kickstart the business .
I don't know how much it's easy to get such grants in your locality but here in mine, depending on the government is almost a no go area because there's going to be lot of bottlenecks involved.

Nowadays it is difficult for you to access grants for business. It is the government and other voluntary organisation that gives grants for people to establish a business. They are now very rare.

No business organisation handles over free money to anyone. Before granting any kind of business grant, the company would consider long-term benefits served to the company by any kind of organisation.

No business organisation handles over free money to anyone. Before granting any kind of business grant, the company would consider long-term benefits served to the company by any kind of organisation.
It is not a private individual that do give grants to business organisation or people willing to start the business. It is the responsibility of the government to do so.

Grant is not always easy to come by that is what I have come to understand. Even when the government was planning to give grants to people. up till now we have not been able to receive it talkless of hoping to receive it in the future.

That is just the thing most especially over here because the government does not really care. It is better not to put your trust on something that may not likely come even if you have to hope for it.

In my country Nigeria there are many schemes and organizations that provide business Grant's. NIRSAL , SMEDAN and ITF (industrial training fund) provide business Grant's.

Actually business grant can be gotten from either public or private cooperation though sometimes it depends on countries that is government ability to help their citizens through providing an organisation that will help in disbursement of fund to assist business in the country.

There are alot of grants being given for the establishment of business both online and offline. Alot of foundations focus on that and you could get funded to start up your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds