Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where did you get your business idea from?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Many people are taking their business ideas from others who already have that business and they get inspired by the businesses owners, while some are thinking themselves and generate business ideas.

I personally don't have any business but I am trying to generate a business idea and start it online.

Where did you get your business idea from?

Advertisement Placeholder
I get my business idea from Google, forums and mentor. I do look around me to think of business I can do better with. I do compare my capabilities to many businesses I see on the street and I research well on Google and forums.

Business ideas can come from different inspirations, some are from the idea of other people. while some are personal. I got my business idea from a friend of mine. It is profitable. I am actually also thinking of a business idea presently,.

I got my business idea from what I know how to do best. I am very good at dressing. I am a fashioning and I though of it that it will be very cool for me to begin to sell clothes.

I got my business idea from what I know how to do best. I am very good at dressing. I am a fashioning and I though of it that it will be very cool for me to begin to sell clothes.
This is amazing, every individual need to find the talent inside them because they can use that talent to generate money for them, in my opinion you found your talent which is fashioning.

I got the idea from one of my mentor, as far back as 2019, and ever since, it's been a great and profitable idea, all I need is enough funds to make a decent and consistent income with it

This is amazing, every individual need to find the talent inside them because they can use that talent to generate money for them, in my opinion you found your talent which is fashioning.
Exactly
Some people always follow what others do and it does not make sense. There is a kind of business that everyone can do without stress. You just need to find it within you

I got my business idea from my passion. I loved playing games as a kid and used to go to game centers to play video games. That's how I was inspired to open a game shop of my own and I am loving it.

This is one of the reason why having a very good skill is something that is very important because there is a very good possibility of turning it into your business which is going to be capable of generating a lot of money for you.

My first business was a publication. MY father once owned a publishing company and he inspired me to create my own publishing company but sadly my business did not survive for long.

I got my business idea from my passion. I loved playing games as a kid and used to go to game centers to play video games. That's how I was inspired to open a game shop of my own and I am loving it.

The good thing about working from the angle of your passion is that is going to make you never to lose interest in what you are doing which is why most people are always encouraged to do something that is in line with their passion.

The good thing about working from the angle of your passion is that is going to make you never to lose interest in what you are doing which is why most people are always encouraged to do something that is in line with their passion.
When your business is powered and driven by passion, you would be willing to make any sacrifice it would take for the business to thrive. You won't see limitations to that business.

Online are the best place to look for business ideas, with the help of forum's you can have a lot of ideas on which business to start up, forum's are really nice.

Ooh that is quite interesting
Some people developed their passions and turned to their business. That is what I am doing now and that is what I will do for the rest of my life.

No where in particular though, i have always wanted to try out freelancing and as well set up a graphic design gig for myself, so i decided to give it a try. I still have so much to learn though.

The business idea that for my current business was derived from a colleague at work. We were discussing about different business ideas that can work out in our locality and we finally came up with it.

No where in particular though, i have always wanted to try out freelancing and as well set up a graphic design gig for myself, so i decided to give it a try. I still have so much to learn though.
Are you planning to do it offline ? Offline graphics design business is nice provided you have the right location.
Not only that alone, getting a nice location is very important for the success of this business ideas.

Exactly
Some people always follow what others do and it does not make sense. There is a kind of business that everyone can do without stress. You just need to find it within you
Following others is not the way of becoming successful because if something is working for someone else, it doesn't guarantee that it will work for you too.

Following others is not the way of becoming successful because if something is working for someone else, it doesn't guarantee that it will work for you too.
Exactly
A lot of people should know about this so that they will stop following what other people are doing. It will surely affect them. It is an important thing to be yourself

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds