Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are entering and leaving the work's place are you greeting co-workers with hello and goodbye?

I am working in a good company's where the workers takes themselveslike family and they have a great working environment , so we talk together , eat and has fun together .

Advertisement Placeholder
greetings is a good work ethics that everyone should cultivate, it create bond, good partnership and a nice working environment for all workers

Well, when i used to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing store, i usually greet my co workers with hellos and goodbyes because i was familiar with all of them since we were about five.

I believe that it is not just enough for you to work for your money but then having a strong relationship with your co-workers is going to make work easier for you. This is why I try to get everybody along the way.

Currently, I work from home, so I do not have co-workers, however, in my past offline jobs,. I always said hello and good buy to co-workers. I am not a friendly person, but I do like to be formal to people so that I look appropriate for the occassion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds