Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are entering and leaving the work's place are you greeting co-workers with hello and goodbye?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Some people would want to be polite and friendly so they will greet their co-workers everyday with hello and goodbye, but some are too shy or are too busy on in a rush or simpy don't see it as something matter to accomplish everyday, those people won't do so.
I personally will do so but only to my friends because I think it is not necessary to do so to your regular co-workers, it will be akward unrelated and to that I call a behavior of hypocrisy, because you don't really like all of them so don't do things you don't mean from your heart when you are doing them to people. I think it is essential to greet people, but only greet the people who you are getting along with or respect. So what about you are you greeting your co-workers with hello and goodbye?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always greet them and say goodbye at the end of the day. I work for a smaller company so most of us are civil and social. We joke around and have a good time most days. Only 2 of the workers are an issue.

I used to greet my co- workers what's up you and I also ask they how are they doing, because for me I like to be friendly with people around me especially my co- workers.

I normally greet my co-workers when entering and also giving them a bye when I leave for home.I like to be friendly to the people around me that's why I will continue doing this even though some won't do the same to me since people will always be different.

I normally greet my co-workers when entering and also giving them a bye when I leave for home.I like to be friendly to the people around me that's why I will continue doing this even though some won't do the same to me since people will always be different.
I feel like it makes a huge difference too that people overlook. Just being friendly makes the workspace environment more pleasant and comforting to be a part of. It removes stress.

At my side greeting your fellow co worker with hello why coming to work is normal and while leavinng saying goodbye is very enjoyable and good, at least it will make your people's bond growing .

I think it depends on where you're working. For instance, where I worked last is a small companies so, they were no many staff. For this reason, all of us were friend so, we greet each other before we go home. But if you're working in a big company, it will not be easy greeting everybody in the company.

At first I'm always greeting all the co workers when resuming and when leaving work but now i only talk to people I'm relating with

The actual way to relate with people without having much difficulty or going deep to relate with them is by greeting them whenever you see them why you are come in to your work and tell them goodbye while leaving.

The actual way to relate with people without having much difficulty or going deep to relate with them is by greeting them whenever you see them why you are come in to your work and tell them goodbye while leaving.

I had a day job and people in there never greeted each other. In fact, they were strictly about working in there and the manager never greeted employees either.

I had a day job and people in there never greeted each other. In fact, they were strictly about working in there and the manager never greeted employees either.
Well it is not a good thing that things are like that in that job, it is very good that at least if there is nothing that can join you with anybody, greetings should. Depending strictly on business and work is not the best thing to do.

I also do so on a regular basis; the only time I don't do it is if I'm not so familiar with the individual, I could just greet them in the morning; that's a must for me everytime. And not done in pretence in anyway.

I try to be polite as possible I always sat hello and goodbye in my work sometimes it's awkward because they don't reply but it's fine

Actually that's really a good behaviour but to some extent such behaviour depends on the relationship you all shared. some are ignorant when people love to be happy with them. not all the time I do that because my co workers are diaster.

If you have a good relationship and even if you are not on good terms with your co-workers , you must learn how to greet them when you comes in the morning and say goodbye when you are leaving.

Yes I always do that and on my opinion I think that is a very good way to get united with the workers in the company or job and it helps to encourage the workers in many ways.

Yes I do that a lot . Peaceful coexistence and good relationship can help a lot especially when running a business. Every person must be treated with respect even when your level of work is higher than them

Yes I do that a lot . Peaceful coexistence and good relationship can help a lot especially when running a business. Every person must be treated with respect even when your level of work is higher than them

Well, I used to work in a company before I became a full-time freelancer. When I used to enter the office, I rarely greeted any one in there because it was not the norm in there.

When you always say hello or farewell to your coworkers in the office without adding any words, it can seem strange. You need to find out how your coworker is doing and how things went at their desk.

is very good that at least if there is nothing that can join you with anybody, greetings should. Depending strictly on business and work is not the best thing to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds