Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When should a business owner be entitled to salary?

I think paying your own salary from the business you owned/started varies with one's business idea or business setting and knowledge of the business. Salary should be paid to thee owner of the business too, so as not to overspend the profit. This makes it easy to get the actual profit of the business

Advertisement Placeholder
A business should be nurtured not drained at such an early age. Whatever comes in as profit at an early stage should be for development and expansion of the business. All spendings should be calculated to avoid ineffective spendings.

Just like any personalized task, setting your own salary cannot be achieved through a standard formula. You will have to play around with certain variables such as business capital and business overheads.

If the business in question is still a fledgling start-up then the salary will be more or less whats left after breaking even each month with the bills paid and the sales made.

To me, a business owner taking out of the business earnings for personal projects at an early stage of the business is STEALING FROM THE BUSINESS.

A business owner who wants the business to grow won’t be tempted to use the business earnings for personal projects. The owner should be entitled to salary when the business is having steady cash flow.

Have you been stealing from your business?
I thought of this same thing not too long ago because from the looks of it, if the business owner just feels like he or she is entitled to taking money off from his business whenever he or she feels like it, then it would tell drastically in the business expenses and finances which may most likely run the business down. He or she can take loan from the business and pay back.

It is a good thing to eat from your labouring a business owner must be caution of how he or she spend money from his business for other project I think a business owner that is making a good profit should just be saving from the profit for another external project apart from is business.

Business takes time to grow it is not something that we just begin to spend the profit carelessly. We don't need to start using our business money for building project as soon as possible. We need to monitor our business to grow first.

To me I think a business owner should start collecting salary when the business starts to boom and the business is moving fast.
Before he or she can do that he has to be very patient so that he or she won't b dipping his hand into the money allocated for the business anyhow, anytime and anyday so as to let the business grow

Entitlement to a salary as a business owner is not ideal at the beginning stages of the business because profits can't be defined yet. As time goes on and profits get bigger, the issuee of a business receiving salaries come now in cos there is a pool of funds

To determine your basic worth, start by writing down your current salary or hourly wage. That is what your market worth is at this point in time. This is what you want to make at a minimum going into the business. But market worth isn't basic worth. There is a difference. Basic worth is your market worth plus a percentage increase based on three to four times the rate of inflation.

You can't sit where you are and tell a business owner how he should go about spending his money. If he chooses to use funds from his business proceeds to settle whatever issues he has, you can't be saying and calling him a thief when didn't still anyone's money or your money but took what money he made from his sales. Call bad personal financial move, but don't tell me he is stealing. You can't even proof what he stool that Is someone's or yours.

To me, a business owner taking out of the business earnings for personal projects at an early stage of the business is STEALING FROM THE BUSINESS.

A business owner who wants the business to grow won’t be tempted to use the business earnings for personal projects. The owner should be entitled to salary when the business is having steady cash flow.

Have you been stealing from your business?
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find 10 percent Here!​
semp.net​
Yes I think business owner has on salary and work hard in business and earn money. Business owner works day and night to up grow your business work tonight and earn money enjoy your life happily I suggest you to do work and earn money

A business owner should be entitled to salary when his business has grown to a certain stage. The stage after paying his workers they can also be able to pull out some kind of money as his own salary.

If you are in the startup phase and living of personal savings.Thats why you must paying yourself from the beginning.In the advantages you cannot afford to miss these benefits. Paying yourself can have tax benefits.your accountant to see what benefits to which you may be entitled.

A business owner should not take salary as an important factor when starting or running business. A salary should be the last thing to consider as a matter of fact you only take dividend on seasonal occasions because the business was created to help others . If you decide to earn from your business salary then you must have created a financial base that accommodates paying you consistently over the time and that is when you have a stable financial support.

Each entrepreneur is qualified for remove from the benefit created by his business for dealing with individual necessities or different requirements as it might require. Whatever he chooses to remove from the benefit ought not be crazy so that the business would be influenced.

There are two social occasions of put people in the decision about the add up to pay yourself. First and foremost, you need to do straightforwardly by your accessories (expecting to be any), laborers, suppliers, banks and customers. If you eliminate money from your association for yourself, to the extent that any of these social events are hurt, it might be a misunderstanding.

Getting a salary from your business as a business is cool, since you are working then you should at least get something out of it, notwithstanding, it should be when the business a has gotten to the stage where their is enough profit to pay you.

A business owner can receive salary when the business is now very financially stable and can pay all staff members, then the business owner is eligible to recieve salary.

A business owner should be able to be entitle to some form of salary as long as the business begin to maximise profit at a small input scale to get a big and maximised output to regain a huge profit ,after this has been some then the business owner is entitle to get salary.

You should only pay yourself out of your profits – not your revenue. When you see money coming into your business, don't assume you can pay yourself a big slice of that. Before you take your cut, you also need to take account of things like taxes, payroll, fixed costs and overheads.

In the event that you are a sole owner you are not a representative and you don't take a salary as a customary check. No FICA charges (Social Security/Medicare) are deducted and no government or state annual duty is retained. A sole owner gets "paid" by drawing cash

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds