Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When is the time that you can give up employment to a business?

Castelione

Addicted member
Credits
If you have a business, and you are employed at the same time, when is the time that you will resign from employment? It is good that you have a stable income in employment, but until when? Is it risky to give it up and focus on your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
First of all I cannot establish another business while working for someone. I must first of all gather the required money needed for me to start up everything then I resigned. This will help me focus on my new business to make it successful.

I would say once I am earning enough to pay the bills, support my family, and have some extra on top then I can leave. Ideally, this would be $4,500 per month steady. I would give it 6 months of earning before I make the choice to leave.

If you have a business, and you are employed at the same time, when is the time that you will resign from employment? It is good that you have a stable income in employment, but until when? Is it risky to give it up and focus on your business?
I have my own personal business and i am also working in a private company , I decided to work more so that I can be using my salary to boost and expand my business and when I realises that my business is able to stand alone, then I can give up my employment.

There is no way one will working also doing business because it will going to stress you, because for me I cannot do the two at the same so need to have money first before opening a business.

Personally , if I am interested to start up a business for myself , I'll try to raise the required money needed to engage in the business full-time then I resigned before starting up the business of my choice . It will be very difficult for me to manage my job and at the same time look after a new upcoming business , this won't be easy.

I do not think there is any reason as to why I am going to give up unemployment to a business unless I believe that I am not being well compensated or it is posting something negative to me.

There is absolutely no business that deserves to be making an impact on your health and at the same time not paying you enough money so this is what I usually see as the red line.

I'll resign once my business is able to give me more than what my current job gives me (at least 20% more) without so much stress because of the system I've put in place. Only then would I quit my job

I think the person that is involved in the business should be able to tell better,because if he can cope with running his business and at the same time be working,then that will be ok,but it its not working out,then he has to face his business frontally.

It will be only sensible if you give up when you start seeing some profits that can take care of you and your family. I have seen people who are employed and at the same time they are maintaining their own businesses.

I have never considered being an employee because I have always loved the idea of running my own business and this is why I prefer being self-employed. I plan to start my business in the future.

If I have my own business I will never work for others ever, doesn't matter how much I am earning, Owning a business is a relaxation of mind. Other I wouldn't give up employment until I am stable to start my own business. So first stable yourself and once you are stable give up the employment immediately.

If I have my own business I will never work for others ever, doesn't matter how much I am earning, Owning a business is a relaxation of mind. Other I wouldn't give up employment until I am stable to start my own business. So first stable yourself and once you are stable give up the employment immediately.
In addition to financial reasons, if I see that the business has enough potential to expand to a large entreprise, then I would give up paid employment elsewhere to concentrate on the business.

If your business is expanding and its day to day running is affecting your job, then you to quit your job to focus on the business. Business demand focus and concentration and the best person to give business the needed concentration is its owner.

You can actually give up your employment for your business when you realises your business has been stabilised and you don't have to borrow money to support your business.

Although it will be very stressful to concentrate in both business at a time. But I wouldn't want to resign from my main source of income as early as possible. I will only resign when the business I have established has shown a sign of improvement.

Although it will be very stressful to concentrate in both business at a time. But I wouldn't want to resign from my main source of income as early as possible. I will only resign when the business I have established has shown a sign of improvement.
When you see that the business obviously has more potential than paid employment elsewhere, then it might be wise to concentrate on running the business alone.

When you see that the business obviously has more potential than paid employment elsewhere, then it might be wise to concentrate on running the business alone.
A successful business definitely will have more potential than a paid jobs , but in most cases knowing the right time to quit your jobs to concentrate in your personal business is what a lot of people may not know.

Mist of the federal government workers also have their business they are running after their daily works and they normally use their salary to boost up their business, so most of them normally wait until they retires before handling their business themselves .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds