Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When is the time that you can give up employment to a business?

Mist of the federal government workers also have their business they are running after their daily works and they normally use their salary to boost up their business, so most of them normally wait until they retires before handling their business themselves .
If you're looking for a very good place to work or get employment it is the government parrastatals because you will have a lot of time for yourself and even run your own business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not good to leave your job to go and focus on a business.

The best thing is to continue working and saving money towards the business.

Treat the business like a side hustle and don't rely solely on it.

It is not good to leave your job to go and focus on a business.

The best thing is to continue working and saving money towards the business.

Treat the business like a side hustle and don't rely solely on it.
Yes most especially at the earliest stage . you can even employ someone to take the responsibilities in your business depending on the type of business you are interested to established.

If i have a business, and i'm also employed. I doubt i would resign from the business, especially if it doesn't stop me from running my business smoothly. I would rather combine the profit i make from both sources.

One cannot work and operate a business at the same time because it would stress them out. I personally find it impossible to accomplish both at once, so I need to save some money before starting a business.

A successful business definitely will have more potential than a paid jobs , but in most cases knowing the right time to quit your jobs to concentrate in your personal business is what a lot of people may not know.

There are many people who are also employed and partner of the business owner at the same time. This is why it is technically possible for a person to be an employee and a partner as well of a company.

If you are waiting for a good time to leave employment for your own business , then you wont start any business , right now I am working in a private organisation and also have my own business that I go to after work , the point is that I am using the money i am earning from that organization to boost my own business , and I will leave when I realises my business can stand in its own

Last edited:
I believe we all work to earn money, if the job is not bringing you a good amount of money I to that's the right time to let it go, as I said earlier we all work to earn money.

I believe we all work to earn money, if the job is not bringing you a good amount of money I to that's the right time to let it go, as I said earlier we all work to earn money.
Money is the main motivator of doing a business , and we are not doing business for the fun of it , so if the business is not bringing forth the money we needed from it , then its high to you stop .

In some cases , some business do not start generating profit overnight but may have the future potential of generating profit. It is still a wise decision to hold on to such business

Money is the main motivator of doing a business , and we are not doing business for the fun of it , so if the business is not bringing forth the money we needed from it , then its high to you stop .
That's just the truth, if you are earning a good amount of money you'll be motivated, that's why we are all expected to reward ourselves after earning a good amount of money.

Giving up is not the best option, I think you need to Make a good research and also think before you can decide to give up, giving up will bring a lot of setbacks to you.

If you have a business, and you are employed at the same time, when is the time that you will resign from employment? It is good that you have a stable income in employment, but until when? Is it risky to give it up and focus on your business?
When it's time comes you will realize it that it is enough and now I should quit my job and focus on my business, you would be overloaded and won't have time for jobs.

The work rate will slow down in an organization where there aren't enough employees and some of the ones you do have are lousy workers. This will have an impact on the business.

Many federal employees run their own businesses in addition to their regular jobs, and they frequently use their pay to grow those businesses. As a result, the majority of them typically wait until retirement before taking charge of their operations.

If you are waiting for a good time to leave employment for your own business , then you wont start any business , right now I am working in a private organisation and also have my own business that I go to after work , the point is that I am using the money i am earning from that organization to boost my own business , and I will leave when I realises my business can stand in its own
Smart move. It’s really risky to give up a job and focus on the business while it’s not yet that established.

I decided to work more so that I can be using my salary to boost and expand my business and when I realises that my business is able to stand alone, then I can give up my employment.

Thats a good question because that's what I am doing right now , I am working with a private organisation, and I am using my salary to upgrade my personal business, but i have a target to meet in the upgrade of my business before leaving the organisation to face my business squarely

If you have a business on your own or an online job that is paying you answer me and you have saved enough for you to go without any pay for three years then that is the time to quit.

It takes time to make money from your business. It is not easy to determine the exact time frame for your business to make money, but you can assume that you might have to work for almost a year to make a sizeable income for your business. Therefore, if you want to give up your job for a business, you need at least 12 months of expenses in your saving account.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds