Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When is the time that you can give up employment to a business?

If you have a business on your own or an online job that is paying you answer me and you have saved enough for you to go without any pay for three years then that is the time to quit.

Starting a new business could be quite risky and this is one of the main reasons why there are many people who would be very cautious when it comes to quitting their job. Just because you have started a new business, that doesn't mean that it would prove to be successful. The fact remains that this is why many people still never resign even after starting their own business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will keep my work for as long as I can and keep getting my payment from it as another source of my income until I can no longer do it. Two streams of income is better than one but it's important to have your business with your office work. Depending on a job 100% will leave you helpless if they fire you any day.

I have my own personal business and i am also working in a private company , I decided to work more so that I can be using my salary to boost and expand my business and when I realises that my business is able to stand alone, then I can give up my employment.
Smart move. The risk you're taking is very much calculated, I like it.

It's just fair to only give up employment once you achieved stability in your business.

I will keep my work for as long as I can and keep getting my payment from it as another source of my income until I can no longer do it. Two streams of income is better than one but it's important to have your business with your office work. Depending on a job 100% will leave you helpless if they fire you any day.

Until or unless the business starts generating passive income, I do not think that quitting the job would be a good idea under any kind of circumstances. This is something we must always remember when it comes to quitting the job.

If you have a business, and you are employed at the same time, when is the time that you will resign from employment? It is good that you have a stable income in employment, but until when? Is it risky to give it up and focus on your business?

I am always going to explore the option of having both my job and managing my business at the same time until it is impossible for me to combine both of them.

When my business is doing very well and paying me more than what I am being paid at my job, I will definitely leave my job and focus on my business full-time.

There is no way one will working also doing business because it will going to stress you, because for me I cannot do the two at the same so need to have money first before opening a business.

There are many people who are combining their business with the work they are doing. I know it is not easy but it is not impossible.

what you are expected to do is to start a business which will be easy for you to combine with your work. You wouldn't have to worry about your business getting you with your work into problem.

I am always going to explore the option of having both my job and managing my business at the same time until it is impossible for me to combine both of them.

When my business is doing very well and paying me more than what I am being paid at my job, I will definitely leave my job and focus on my business full-time.

Indeed, there are many people who may prefer both of them and there is no problem with that as long as they are able to manage them. There are a few governmental officers in my country who try to manage their business and they also try to start their own business as well.

Indeed, there are many people who may prefer both of them and there is no problem with that as long as they are able to manage them. There are a few governmental officers in my country who try to manage their business and they also try to start their own business as well.

I believe that the reason why a lot of people finding it very difficult to start a business of their own is simply because they lack the capacity to do so with capital and not because they don't want to start the business. I know very well that most people would like to be financially independent and having a business is something that will make it very easy in becoming a reality.

I believe that the reason why a lot of people finding it very difficult to start a business of their own is simply because they lack the capacity to do so with capital and not because they don't want to start the business. I know very well that most people would like to be financially independent and having a business is something that will make it very easy in becoming a reality.

I think that many people may have limited options when it comes to starting a business. this is why they lack the capacity, as you pointed out. Limited options is a big problem, especially when there are really scarce options and opportunities in the place where you may be living. This is why many people rely a lot on employment before giving up their business.

If I have my own business I will never work for others ever, doesn't matter how much I am earning, Owning a business is a relaxation of mind. Other I wouldn't give up employment until I am stable to start my own business. So first stable yourself and once you are stable give up the employment immediately.

This is the idea everyone should have in mind. It will favor you in a big way to work for yourself than working for another person. It's quite unfortunate there are those who are too lazy to want owning and manging their own business.

I think that many people may have limited options when it comes to starting a business. this is why they lack the capacity, as you pointed out. Limited options is a big problem, especially when there are really scarce options and opportunities in the place where you may be living. This is why many people rely a lot on employment before giving up their business.

When it is very obvious that starting a business is not going to be something you can successfully pull off in your current state, there is no need for you to try forcing it. Rather, it's time for you to go back and plan until you are hundred percent ready to start the business. This is the only way you can begin the business and have more chances of becoming successful with it.

When it is very obvious that starting a business is not going to be something you can successfully pull off in your current state, there is no need for you to try forcing it. Rather, it's time for you to go back and plan until you are hundred percent ready to start the business. This is the only way you can begin the business and have more chances of becoming successful with it.

There are many people who are nowadays struggling with their finances. Apart from that, we must also remember this is one of the main reasons why they try their best to generate more and more income. This may also be one of the main reasons why they may not want to quit their main job

There are many people who are nowadays struggling with their finances. Apart from that, we must also remember this is one of the main reasons why they try their best to generate more and more income. This may also be one of the main reasons why they may not want to quit their main job

Whenever you are still in the early stages of planning your business, it is always going to be in your best interest not to rush anything but to put in more time in your planning while you save the money that is needed to carry out the business execution. This is so that when your plan have been completed, the capital aspect is not going to be a problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds