Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When is it too late to start a pension?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When is it too late to start adding to a pension? I see another topic mention starting a pension at age 40, but wouldn't it be wise to start early? But, what if you're even older and never saved to a pension? When is it usually too late? I figure right before retirement.

Advertisement Placeholder
well I think I is not too late to start a mention at the age of 70 or 60 it just depends on the kind of person ,if he or she is strong I think pention is not to late to start at Any age

It's never late to start a pension although there are many advantages of starting a pension plan early, but if you missed it yiu can start saving just know that you might not have required funds that you may need after retiring

The best time to start any project whatsoever - be it investments or the likes is now. You're never too late in securing your future or planning for something that will give you ease when you no longer have the strength to carry out some other activities

Personally I don't think there is anything like too late or too early, like they say it's better late than never. The only time I would consider as too late would be you thinking of starting pension after retirement or just some free months to retirement

Pension should be started early in life when you have the strength and the ability to work in order to save for the future, and before you retired you should have used the money to established .

When is it too late to start adding to a pension? I see another topic mention starting a pension at age 40, but wouldn't it be wise to start early? But, what if you're even older and never saved to a pension? When is it usually too late? I figure right before retirement.
This post thread reminds me of my pension account, and it has been a long the company that I worked for stop keeping money inside it for me since am no more working with them but with this thread, I would go to my pension bank to add my new bank to it.

It's never top late to start now. It would be too late to start when you are old and i don't think that the pension scheme accepts old applicants. I would preffer you register for the pension scheme now. It's like saving for your future when your bones are not strong enough to to work. You would paid salary.

25 would be a good age in someone's life to start saving up for pension, but he or she can go for it as soon as they start earning from work.

25 would be a good age in someone's life to start saving up for pension, but he or she can go for it as soon as they start earning from work.
It is too late for you to start up a pension when you have already work like 25 to 26 years in an organisation and you only have 9 years left to resign you cannot start a pensioner got time.

I think there is no time that one start to plan for pension that is late, you need to start planing for your pension any time you want, because you start working for it at any age.

Usually it's better late than never and the same also applied to pension, no doubt it's better to start young so as to amass a lot but no time time would be a wrong time to start a pension scheme

Usually it's better late than never and the same also applied to pension, no doubt it's better to start young so as to amass a lot but no time time would be a wrong time to start a pension scheme
I agree that it is better late but you can still go on to build up a pension plan. However, when you are nearing 60 already then I don't think it is practical to start a pension plan build up. Just keep all your savings that you can use it when you retire. That savings will be your seed money for an investment maybe.

The most important thing is to actually start,it is never too late to actually start up a pension fund.Pension is actually a fund kept aside for ones retirement,and that is waht matters at the end of the day,the money saved.

I agree with you I think it is important to start early, the whole purpose of trying to make money is retire early, you can't retire early if you don't have a sound pension plan.

When you have few years left on your working years.
Some people only realized they should've had a pension when they have already retired.

When you have few years left on your working years.
Some people only realized they should've had a pension when they have already retired.
The reason why the issue of pension scheme is very important is because it is when you are actually young and very strong ans active that would be the best time to start saving something for your retirement.

It is too late to start a pension program when you are closer to retirement. The reason is that you can only save a little portion of your income for the remaining time you are to spend in service.

I think being so old and unable to work for yourself will be too late to start pension plans. So if you are still able to get up and work, whether for someone or self employed, that is a great time to start pension plans. Personally, I prefer to start as early as my mid thirties.

This can be individual preferences and work-related. Some way choose to start very late in their mid-fifties or sixties while some may start early especially if they are not working for others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds