Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it ever too late to start a business?

It is never late to start up a new business because it's an activity that could be done at any time provided you have the budget. Establishing, a business is a thing that we should always work towards.
The truth is that new business ideas will continue to come up on daily basis and anyone can use them to make some good amount of money. there is no time that is too late to start a business provided you are willing to work.

Advertisement Placeholder
IN order to run a business, you need money to invest, knowledge and skills to manage, run and market. If you have these things, you can start your business at any age, and can still become successful.

I actually agree with you. what really matters most of the time is the level of knowledge and capital you have to venture into a business and not age. There are some old people that still runs some successful businesses.

Actually it might be too late for some kind of people to start a business most especially those or the retired workers with either the government or else.

It will be more better, they start before they will be retired from their duty.

Well, the fact of the matter remains that it has become really hard to start business due to the fact that inflation is increasing the cost of living. This leads many people to face issues when it comes to start any kind of business.

Actually I think it depends om the situation because I believe it may be too late for some people and it may also be the right or best time for someone to start.

Sometimes the level of our income determined the best time or if it's too late.

I actually agree with you. what really matters most of the time is the level of knowledge and capital you have to venture into a business and not age. There are some old people that still runs some successful businesses.
It's never too late to start making money by starting a business but what really matters is that you need to know much about the business you want to venture into and also have enough fund .

It's never too late to start making money by starting a business but what really matters is that you need to know much about the business you want to venture into and also have enough fund .
Yeah, as long as you have a very good business idea and you are very knowledgeable about it you're going to succeed no matter when you start. You just have to try to look for a problem to solve and you will succeed.

It can never be too late to start up something that will help you. As long as you have energy and the time to concentrate and make it successful.
You have to understand that not all business are going to be profitable and because of that you need to take your time and select the best most profitable business.

When you bring the idea that some people really need to go into the business line they come up with such excuses such as they are too old to start one. Do you really think one is too old to begin a business? There is a story of a popular restaurant named KFC that was founded by colonel sanders, He was 65 years old when he founded the business and it is doing pretty well now. So that story should be enough motivation that it is never too late to start. Just begin.

I don't think that there is anything like being too late for you to start a business as long as the business plan or idea you have it's something that is viable which we can make money from, you can start it whenever you want.

No, it is never too late to start a business. People of all ages and at various stages of their lives have successfully launched and operated businesses. While starting a business earlier in life may provide certain advantages, such as more time to build experience and recover from potential setbacks, there are also benefits to starting a business later in life.

No, it is never too late to start a business. People of all ages and at various stages of their lives have successfully launched and operated businesses. While starting a business earlier in life may provide certain advantages, such as more time to build experience and recover from potential setbacks, there are also benefits to starting a business later in life.

As far as I'm concerned it is only a lazy person that is going to tell you that it is too late for him or her to start a business he wanted to start. This is because the person was never really convinced about the business to begin with and he or she is just making excuses.

It depends on what the business is. Sometimes trends change and starting a business in a dying trend is just going to set you up for failure. It is always a good idea to check market trends and see where technology is heading before making any sort of business investment.

It is never too late to start a business. If we feel very strongly about starting any business and all the factors are conducive then nothing should stop us from going ahead.

It is never too late to start up a business, I have seen a lot of people who started really early and not doing so well.
Someone starting a business today can be more productive than someone who started way back. It all depends on how consistent you are.

It is never too late to start a business. If we feel very strongly about starting any business and all the factors are conducive then nothing should stop us from going ahead.

Anyone who actually understand how a business is carried out will definitely know that there is nothing like being too late for you to start any business that you have a passion in especially when you have a very good business plan.

It is never late to start something because most successful people became successful whenever they got old, so never think that it is too late.
No, it's never too late for anyone to start the business of their dreams. A classmate of mine when we were in college inherited his father's coco business before our graduation and dropped out of school to focus on the business. He became rich very fast. I didn't have this kind of inheritance but I've been able to start my own business now after years of leaving college.

There is no time that is right or wrong when it comes to fulfilling ones dreams in life. So it is never too late to start at all, as long as one is still very much alive.

Exactly! People even go to school in their old age, so starting a business when someone's old doesn't seem bad as long as it's when the person is ready to start the business. If you rush it when you're not ready, you won't give it your everything to see it succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds