Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it ever too late to start a business?

There is a popular saying, better late than never. I do not believe there is any time too late to start up your personal business. There are some who where able to startup their business after their retirement and they are still able to do something meaningful from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it depends on the kind of person who want to do the business and what kind of business are you ready to start.

There are sessional business which it may and not be too late to start depending on timing.

A business can be launched at any time. Entrepreneurial success could come to those who wait the shortest. Starting a business is not limited by age, and growing a business is challenging at any age. It's crucial to have the correct mindset, pinpoint your area of interest, and draft a financial and business strategy when beginning a firm later in life.

We should not take the KFC story as a justification for procrastination. The best time to still do anything you want to do is when you are much younger. At that stage, you have the strength to go all out for the chase.

This is correct
I think the only time that is too late for you to start your business is when you have spent so much money from the money that you have set for your business. That is it.
Without the capital for the business , its not easy to start the business on word of mouth alone , so you need the business fund because its the foundation of starting your business .

Without the capital for the business , its not easy to start the business on word of mouth alone , so you need the business fund because its the foundation of starting your business .
This is why it is good to have enough capital to start your business even though you are going to start it in a little way and you are going to expand it from that

No I don't think so, if you have the knowledge an all the necessary things I'm very sure you can decide to start up the business you are waiting for.

There is no time line nor expiration date to be o. Ing a successful entrepreneur. In fact, people who start business later in life may actually have some advantages over people that are still early in their careers. It's never too late to start your entrepreneurial journey.

Never say never , its never too to start a business , if you have enough money and you know the right business to do at that particular moment , then you should give it a trial .
Many people don't understand this. Once you have enough capital to start your business and you have acquired necessary knowledge, you can start your business regardless of age. It's never too late to start a business. It's not about how far but how well.

I do not think it is ever too late for something in particular, that is, talking about business, there are always opportunities, you just have to adapt to the times and look for solutions, people often stay thinking that the train has already passed for them, without realizing that the train always passes again.

A minute lost is never gained back. It might not be too late to start a business. But everything should be done when one is much younger. I have realized that things are much easier to do when someone is younger. That's one thing our generation never knew.

Many people don't understand this. Once you have enough capital to start your business and you have acquired necessary knowledge, you can start your business regardless of age. It's never too late to start a business. It's not about how far but how well.
Taking for example , the father of a friend of mine startle his big poultry farming business when he was seventy two years old , he is getting the business fund from his son which makes the business easier for him

Taking for example , the father of a friend of mine startle his big poultry farming business when he was seventy two years old , he is getting the business fund from his son which makes the business easier for him
I am sure the man will be happy to start the business. As long as you have passion for something, I don't think there's late time to do something. The best time to do something is yesterday while the better time to do it now is now.

Actually it might be too late for some kind of people to start a business most especially those or the retired workers with either the government or else.

It will be more better, they start before they will be retired from their duty.

The only time that it is too late to start up a business is when you are above 80 years of age, but if you fall below this age, you can still do business and become very successful.

Never say never , in my own point of view , its never too late to start a business of your own once you are ready to start and have the neccesary amount of money to fund the business.

Well, it is never late. However, the main obstacle is capital. From where can we get a huge amount of capital in order to start a business? This is the main question.

Well I think it depends.

I believe starting a business can really be too late for some people and not too late for others depending on how you have planned your life to accomplish a goal.
Sometimes, starting a business may be too late for some old people. But if you're a young person it may actually not be too late for you if you still have a lot of business ideas.

It is never late to start up a new business because it's an activity that could be done at any time provided you have the budget. Establishing, a business is a thing that we should always work towards.

Never say never , its never too to start a business , if you have enough money and you know the right business to do at that particular moment , then you should give it a trial .
Yes, whenever i decided to start up a business is never too late for me, that is when I decide to start because I have to save enough money before thinking about starting up a business.

Depends, I don't think it's ever too late, but there could be life issues that stop it, like health and money. Also age could be a factor.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds