Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmmm!!! That's A very beautiful idea for celebrities though. There are some celebrity's doing it but I don't think they have the time to seat at the business to take pictures all sought of things. most are proud and some are shy. By nothing stops celebrities having a business

Celebrity endorsement builds credibility and can expose a brand to new markets. The celebrity effect is the ability of famous people to influence others. Companies can use that star power and influence to boost their own products and services. Celebrities can add credibility and glamour to a brandCelebrity personal assistants are lifestyle managers who work behind the scenes to keep a star's life organized, punctual, and productive. They juggle multiple hats for their famous bosses. ... Most celebrity assistants work full-time hours, but in reality, live on call 24-7.

No i never did this before . But i know some celebrity's restaurants and companies. But yet to shop. Yes whenever we meet with celebrity we do this every time taking selfies. Yes this thing also a mode of advertising anyone's business.

If i am oportuned to go to a restaurant that is owed by a celebrity and the celebrity welcomed me well and ensured that I am well satisfied, I will surely visit such restaurant again and recommend the restaurant to my friends and family.

I know a popular restaurant that is being handled by a celebrity here in Nigeria. he goes by the name celebrity chief priest. This guy has millions of Instagram followers and of course his business is booming because he is a celebrity and people no his business well. He gets a lot of endorsements and patronage from his fellow celebrities

Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.
We as humans, like and meet to those people who are famous and well known. But as a customer, I would always prefer to taste of the meal rather than welcoming of a celebrity. Because all I need is to have good and tasty meal to eat. There are so many celebrities who have their restaurants, but I haven't seen many people visiting them just because of their names. In food, taste is your periority rather than famous person who is the owner of the restaurant.

Smiles! There is always a special feeling when you see a celebrity or even snap wuth them. Now going to the extent of dining in their restaurant owner by them. You will love the business, you will always want to patronize them, that's why celebrities are always successful.

Yes this is very charming moment when we see a celebrity doing any business or running his restaurant. We do selfies and many thing.
If some celebrity does that it would be more profitable than other person. So they should do that.

A celebrity Start business when he earn money and Fame. After then the business is running fast.
But A celebrity not need to run a business because he have lots of money if wants more money than he ran business. As seen that celebrity run business for poor people.

I have not work with or work in a celebrity restaurant or any other firm. I if such people do have businesses their customers would be mostly people of their caliber. I also feel their products will be quiet expensive. A celebrity owing a restaurant will help him or her have more followers.

People use celebrities to sell their business, the celebrities are given endorsement and because the celebrities sell the products and also use the products, their fans also use and also sell the product. With celebrities you can make your business gain more popularity.

No doubt that If a celebrity is handling a business the business will grow faster because the influence of the owner of the business will definitely affect the growth of the business positively. Again more people will look into the business just to gain easy access to the owner of the business whether because they want to snap pictures

I haven't been to a restaurant and a celebrity welcomed me but if that happens I would be excited, I would definitely go back there if the celebrity welcomed me I might not post it on social media because I am not really a social media person.

As for me there's no problem when a celebrity handle a business because he's trying to invest on himself incase things turn around but the problem there is that when the celebrity doesn't open account for his business or monitor the business properly or looking at the business as nothing and also spending lavishly then there's going to be a problem and after some years he will finally be poor more than me

You are definitely right about this. If a celebrity owns a restaurant, so many people, especially young ones would want to go there to eat, because they would cease the opportunity to take photos with him. It's a nice idea.

i never been into a celebrity's business before, but being a celebrity helps a lot, everyone will try to showoff when visiting your business as a celebrity, which means more income than other regular people businesses

Most of the celebrities are into other business but is not everyone of them that have time to manage it their self, but if I come across one and he/she have time for the customers, I will.choose to be patronizing such celebrity Everytime and I will recommend the business to people around me.

Actually celebrities own business but mostly in the fashion industry.they are already a brand their selves so their businesses run very well because of their popularity.i have never been to anyone before but I will like it if I have the means to patronize them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds