Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your view on domestic violence?

Advertisement Placeholder
I dont like domestic violent it can lead to death,injury and others even now am with my partner am talking about the woman I want to marry,I cant lay my hands on her even after we got married I will never allow such temptation to come in my home(am talking about domestic violence)its dosnt show sign of maturity

I think to solve that issue,you really need to get it right from the onset,that is when younare courting,you should be able to know the person and his temprament before going into the marriage.

I hate anything that has to do with domestic violence. Why can't people just get along in life with the people they claim to love.

I absolutely hate domestic violence and I feel more should be done to help protect women from it and help them to not feel scared to reach out for help. I myself was in a mentally abusive relationship for a long time and was always scared to speak up and get out because whenever I tried in the past, he would always beat me to it and say something about me to people so that I looked like the bad person, and he was always the perfect one. It took for me to end up suicidal and be at an all-time low before I finally said something, luckily when I finally said something my brother was living with us at the time I he saw what I was going through and there was no way he was going to get out of it this time. I finally got away from him in February 2015 and I am now happier and have my own life back. My advice to anyone going through any kind of abuse whether it be mental or physical is to never and I mean never be scared to speak out. Someone will listen to you, and they will believe you and you are never alone!

I hate anything that has to do with domestic violence. Why can't people just get along in life with the people they claim to love.
I was watching a video today on Facebook which was about a lady that was beaten by her husband. He had bruises all over her back and her left eye. Why keep being in such a toxic relationship?

Divorce is an easy option to use and get out of such bad relationship if you're married to a beast husband or a wife. It's not only men that are beast in marriages, ladies are too. Take a look at the case of Johnny Depp and his wife. End the damn thing and move on.

A guy I used to work with killed himself due to his wife abusing him, so it's a really serious matter no matter what gender you are.

It's sad that people have to resort to violence when they disagree or don't get their way. Everyone always has the opportunity to walk away from a relationship.

A guy I used to work with killed himself due to his wife abusing him, so it's a really serious matter no matter what gender you are.

It's sad that people have to resort to violence when they disagree or don't get their way. Everyone always has the opportunity to walk away from a relationship.
Poor man, killing himself over a lady's abuse. He needed to take a cue from what went down with Johnny Depp and his wife Amber Heard.

Divorce is an easy option to use and get out of such bad relationship if you're married to a beast husband or a wife. It's not only men that are beast in marriages, ladies are too. Take a look at the case of Johnny Depp and his wife. End the damn thing and move on.

Once your partner starts hitting you, then divorce is the best move to take. I don't think there is another way to go about it no matter how we take a look at it. Life is more precious instead of dying in someone's arm.

It's sad to see and hear about DV. I know my parents got into DV but it usually was mom and not dad.
Once your partner starts hitting you, then divorce is the best move to take. I don't think there is another way to go about it no matter how we take a look at it. Life is more precious instead of dying in someone's arm.
100 percent agree. If they hit you or abuse you I say drop their butt. No place for DV at all and would not tolerate it. Sadly iirc the stats were/are high. An abuser who ever chokes their partner is also more likely to KILL their spouse or children. IThis is apparently a well-documented statistical fact.

The sadder part is that we can sit here and point out that in those situations people should leave - and they should for their own safety - but it's honestly not that easy.

Abusers put people through all kinds of mental hell as well as physical - convincing the victims that they are loved and that they are needed. Or the cult of fear is such that the fear of leaving is worse than the fear/certainty of staying.

It's sad indeed, you'd think he'd find a way to get out of the relationship before taking such drastic measures.
Exactly!!

No one is ever worth killing yourself over unless you're killing yourself for yourself which I don't even know how that's going to be possible.

He really needed to value his own life more than the damn lady or the relationship.

He really needed to value his own life more than the damn lady or the relationship.
Indeed, it's sad we let others value our life for us oftentimes. I've been a culprit of this so many times in my life. I've compared my life to the successes of others, or I've let people stomp all over me and judged myself for it. We all need to learn to love ourselves and make ourselves the #1 priority because no one else in life will do it.

absolutely hate domestic violence and I feel more should be done to help protect women from it and help them to not feel scared to reach out for help.
The problem is.... sometimes domestic violence is not... it can be used (and from my experience an LEO IS used) as a tool of control by the "alleged" victim. I have seen people prosecuted for "crimes" that never occurred, and the "injuries" were self-inflicted.... but juries tend/trend to believe the side of the female regularly... and then totally disregard when/if the victim is male, as apparently males can't be victim(s) of it.

In once case, a spousal unit accused her husband of attacking her and scratching her arms. She had apparent bloody scratches on her arms... only thing, she forgot to clean under her fingernails, and the scratches would have been hard to do by a third party due to their directional swipes. There was still tissue there, whereas, the male had no tissue, and no fingernails to speak of that would have caused such injury. Due to the fact of how the law was written, he was still taken to jail and the DA prosecuted him. His saving grace was my testimony of the bloody tissue found under her fingernails and the lack thereof under his "nails", which were chewed to the nubs. Talked to two of the jurist in a conversation after the trial, and they admitted they were leaning towards a conviction until the tissue testimony was presented (and both of them were female).

Another case I know of (a friend and after I got out of law enforcement) involved a 16 year old daughter that had new (and illegal at her age) nose piercings, got into trouble, back talked her father when her boyfriend (8 years older) was present. The father went to spin the daughter around when she charged at him and her boyfriend hit him from behind, causing him to fall forward and the daughter fell onto a bed below him. He was holding himself off her and told the boyfriend that if he ever did that again he'd be picking teeth up from the floor. The daughter did not like that, bit the crap out of his upper arm and her new nose piercings scratched the inside of her nose as she was burying her face into the arm biting. The daughter called the Police, removed her nose piercings and then claimed that the father hit her in the face, causing her nose to bleed, showing a slight amount of blood she had wiped on her sleeve. Guess who went to jail and got a conviction?

I was VERY quick to arrest for family violence offenses.... but I realized that some of the violence was staged and would do as thorough an investigation as possible.

BTW, as far as I'm concerned, the "violence" can be mental as well as physical. Only thing is mental is not a criminal violation in most jurisdictions and can only be resolved by leaving the abusive partner.... which too many (both male and female) don't want to do, thinking for some reason that the actor can/will change.

Last edited:
Males always being accused of as the perpetrator is no news to me. I've read so many stories online, whether true or not, where the female was physically abusive but the male was the one to get imprisoned. This is one reason I fear being in any type of relationship with the opposite sex, one tiny mishap could cause false accusations. And women are usually the ones to fight for equal rights, but there are many rights that are not equal for both sexes. Just something I've speculated when it comes to violence, not trying to be sexist if it comes off that way.

Indeed, it's sad we let others value our life for us oftentimes. I've been a culprit of this so many times in my life. I've compared my life to the successes of others, or I've let people stomp all over me and judged myself for it. We all need to learn to love ourselves and make ourselves the #1 priority because no one else in life will do it.
Self Love is the best gift anyone can gift himself. No one will love you better than the way you would love yourself. Yes, they may try but they can't get it more right the way you would for yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds