Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE; FUEL OR ELECTRICAL CHARGING FOR VEHICLES?

TheReverend

Credits
Hello Fans of Bizdustry, with respect to our response to ICT age, do you prefer using FUEL or ELECTRICAL CHARGING for your vehicles (e.g., Motor car, motorcycle... etc)?.
If you don't mind; i will like to know what is your take ?.

Advertisement Placeholder
In general, I prefer fuel cargo vehicles, but the world is changing and you have to get used to it, the world now wants to transition to electric and hybrid cars too, so perhaps fuel cars have their days numbered.

In Europe, I think that by 2035 governments want to achieve that 50% of the vehicles circulating are electric.

Well, I'm the kind of person that supports tech. I love what they are trying to do with the electricity powered cars and motorcycle. It's a new way of using renewable energy which helps to put the community in a good shape and health wise. The use of more electric cars and motorcycle will stop the burning of fossils.

At the moment we only have a gas vehicle, and I doubt we'd be able to afford an electric vehicle. I think eventually we're going to see a mix of electric and gas cars. But eventually gas vehicles will be fazed out, with only a small percent of the population using gas cars. Maybe there will still be gas stations, or they might change it to charging stations, and have gas available for those who need it.

Electrical vehicles have too many problems and are not a perfected technology therefor I'm automatically going to choose gas cars for the reason they are more convenient. Fuel vehicles have gas stations littered all over the united states and other countries. There is a lack of EV charging stations for electrical vehicles outside of the bigger cities. Not to mention, you have to wait up to 2 hours for your for electrical car to charge when you kill the battery.....and no thanks to that inconvenient problem.

At the moment we only have a gas vehicle, and I doubt we'd be able to afford an electric vehicle. I think eventually we're going to see a mix of electric and gas cars. But eventually gas vehicles will be fazed out, with only a small percent of the population using gas cars. Maybe there will still be gas stations, or they might change it to charging stations, and have gas available for those who need it.

It's a fact what you said about such electric cars being very expensive. It's like how Telsa products are very expensive. I even heard it's very expensive to replace the car batteries. It's going to take a lot from people to be able to afford getting the car. I would like a Telsa car for myself today because it's a very good car.

It's a fact what you said about such electric cars being very expensive. It's like how Telsa products are very expensive. I even heard it's very expensive to replace the car batteries. It's going to take a lot from people to be able to afford getting the car. I would like a Telsa car for myself today because it's a very good car.

It's a good car as long as you don't do any long distance driving with it. They take forever to charge and sometimes replacing the battery is hard on your wallet. Elon said the battery lasts from 20 to 30 years......uh.....no? Sometimes the winter weather causes the batteries to go bad.
Anywhere around $13,000-$20,000 for Models S. At least $14,000 for a Model X premium SUV. At least $13,000 for a Model 3 entry-level sedan.

It's a good car as long as you don't do any long distance driving with it. They take forever to charge and sometimes replacing the battery is hard on your wallet. Elon said the battery lasts from 20 to 30 years......uh.....no? Sometimes the winter weather causes the batteries to go bad.

It's said that the Tesla battery goes approximately 303 to 405 miles whenever it's fully charge and it can last about 300,000 to 500,000 miles over its lifespan. At a Supercharger, it's said to take about 1 hour for the car to be fully charged. When you're charging at home with the Tesla Wall Connector, it's likely to take 10 hours to fully charge.

It's said that the Tesla battery goes approximately 303 to 405 miles whenever it's fully charge and it can last about 300,000 to 500,000 miles over its lifespan. At a Supercharger, it's said to take about 1 hour for the car to be fully charged. When you're charging at home with the Tesla Wall Connector, it's likely to take 10 hours to fully charge.
I'm gonna wait on electric cars. I'm not against them. But as they are now, I wouldn't waste a dime on one. They need to work out the problems and perfect the technology to where it's more reliable than a gas car.

I'm gonna wait on electric cars. I'm not against them. But as they are now, I wouldn't waste a dime on one. They need to work out the problems and perfect the technology to where it's more reliable than a gas car.

The only thing that I'm not interested in the car now is the self driving feature which is one of the biggest upgrade they have in the car. I can't fully trust technology to that extent yet. Anything can go wrong in this early stages and I wouldn't want to be among the unfortunate victims.

The only thing that I'm not interested in the car now is the self driving feature which is one of the biggest upgrade they have in the car. I can't fully trust technology to that extent yet. Anything can go wrong in this early stages and I wouldn't want to be among the unfortunate victims.

I think the only upgrade they need to be working on is getting it to where the cars charge quickly, work on less energy consumption from the battery itself, and set up more charge stations all over the states and other countries to make the vehicle more reliable. They're not doing those things though and if they're not doing those things, then I'm not wasting my time buying one. They gave us an unfinished product.

I think the only upgrade they need to be working on is getting it to where the cars charge quickly, work on less energy consumption from the battery itself, and set up more charge stations all over the states and other countries to make the vehicle more reliable. They're not doing those things though and if they're not doing those things, then I'm not wasting my time buying one. They gave us an unfinished product.

It's the last part - "They gave us an unfinished product... " that I couldn't stop laughing over but in reality that's the truth. When you're using a car that you can't find fast charging station to make use of, it doesn't make sense especially when it drained power faster which it's supposed to because of all they have in it.

I prefer to use electric automobiles, not necessarily due to environmental concerns but because of low maintained. Pollution caused by EV batteries is a huge environmental issue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds