Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the worst business strategy you've ever seen?

The worst business strategy I have ever seen is someone venturing into a business without adequate feasibility study of the business, also starting up a business without proper accountability resulting into liquidation at the long run

Advertisement Placeholder
The worst way to do is business having no business plan for tomorrow; going into business because your friend is doing it. But why do people do just things?

There should be a rule of business. The first rule is to look at your area and find out what is needed in the market. After seeing that, you can think about starting this business. If you start a business without thinking about it, you will incur losses because you will not be able to make your business successful unless the business needs territory.
On point my dear, my friend always says: without plan your dead, plan is not all about making money, is about vissions and dreams put together which is equal to riches.

the worst business strategy I have seen is someone who is trying to start a business without having any capital and also not having a very good business plan.

I know a guy who spent a lot of money on a domain then started three sites, a forum, blog, and marketplace. His idea was to start a freelance marketplace but before the freelance marketplace went public he opened the forum and blog for posting. He paid a lot of money for the writers. Then one day he shut down the site. He should have never started the paid to post forum. Instead he should have focused on the marketplace. But in order to increase traffic he continued forum and then one day he longer could sustain the site, and finally shut down.

The worst strategy is to gain traffic on the website or your blog by exchanging traffic. Some people pays alot for this. But when they get bored by this, they shut their blog or site. In this way, they just wasted their money or their time too.

Definitely one of the worst business strategies I've seen. Here's why: Creating a 'profit first' culture shows a lack of imagination in strategic planning. Yes, it's the role of the business leader to drive ever-increasing financial returns. But it's also his/her role to translate this outcome into positive focus areas that employees can get behind, and that go beyond pure financial metrics.

i wouldn't call a strategy bad as long as it's a strategy, i would just say that it's a failure, the worst thing you can do when starting a business is ignoring the market, starting a business without knowing what people need is a complete waste of money

I will avoid referencing the name of this organization.

It was a genuinely new organization with another item, and began to burn through 10s of thousands on promoting. It worked consummately, they got numerous individuals mentioning their item. It was a hit.

So what' the issue? They overlooked checking on the off chance that they can scale that rapidly. They neglected to spending plan in the assembling costs, workers required, coordinations, and the rundown goes on.

What was the deal? The proprietor to fulfill need wound up parting with, on the off chance that I review effectively, 82% of his organization to another organization that can satisfy this need.

As for me the only worst business strategy I have ever seen is this so called MMM and bizdustry but seems bizdustry already changing but haven't gotten there self yet because if they continue this way they might eventually crashed and moreover they way the deduct people's money and they gave rules but they didn't follow the rules and couldn't tell people where they went wrong and that's a very bad idea

The worst business strategy is not to study the environment of which you intend establishing the business, so a careful study of the environment that consist of the targeted customer that will patronize you so as to make profit that will sustain the business on a long term

Most marketers these days don't know the ethics of convincing people to buy their products. It's so appalling to find such, you will found out that most of these marketers don't know much about the product they are marketing. This is a bad marketing methods that doesn't drive sales.

I think is commenting on blog
Blog Commenting – Everyone has seen this poor attempt before. Commenting sections on websites, blogs, and video sites have become increasingly popular over the years. With that, brings the spammers. I receive notices daily about people trying to spam my blogs and websites. It’s not just annoying, it doesn’t work. What’s worse? Some “guru’s” even sell people expensive automated software to go out and automatically find blogs and websites to spam

The worst I have seen is advertising a business on TV without the product being available. I mean when I saw the ads, I rushed to the market to get the product but to my surprise, they said it was not yet out, I mean who does that?.
Terrible market strategy.
The product is nowhere to be found in the market today cos they spent all the cash on advert.
Lol..
What kind of advisement is that one, lol, didn't you make your reviews first, about the advertising products before going into it full-time to look for the product. That was a bizarre time you had I must say. Maybe the product you saw, is a foreign type of product that is not yet out in your locality.

The worst business strategy I have seen is going into a business with very little or no knowledge about the business at all. I remember jus like yesterday when my uncle decided to add a particular good to the usual ones he was selling at his shop. Within a few months, his major competitor also did the same and he even beat down the price to a really ridiculous amount, I was really worried because back then we were on school breaks and I do spend my breaks with my uncle to gain some money from him. The customers were complaining that my uncle was deliberately inflating the price of that good and alot of them switched sellers. Long story short, this competition is at bankruptcy level right now.

I have seen a lot of worst business strategy , like trying to start a business without a good and professional business strategy, it's really common now a days, or proposing a business you have little or experience about in mind and also not having any plan to learn more about the business, the worst I have seen is a person who has a very good business plan but has not capital or any source of income at all. it is still my worst sonfar. because it's totally useless.

In my opinion the worst business strategy is to start any business without any experience and knowledge about that business. The experience is the most important element in any of the business. Without experience you may loss in starting and br disappointed by your business.

What kind of advisement is that one, lol, didn't you make your reviews first, about the advertising products before going into it full-time to look for the product. That was a bizarre time you had I must say. Maybe the product you saw, is a foreign type of product that is not yet out in your locality.
It was actually a product called "vanish" have you heard of it before, the product is a detergent that was used to wash stains and renew cloths quality.

I did my research but I was amaze not to find it in the supermarket or anywhere around my community.

I will not mention names about the business that I think is the worst in strategy. There are 2 companies owned by the same person although in paper they are owned by different persons. They would join a bidding for government project that they frequently win because of their scheme. When one participant in the bidding noticed the marketing guys he instantly realized that there was a scam in the bidding. You can guess what happened next that the companies were blacklisted and the owner almost got to jail.

I think that should be starting a business without the proper capital requirements. One can do without a few things not being ready, and still succeed, but starting a business with the hope that money will come in the future is a risk one shouldn't take. Instead, start with what you can afford.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds