Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the worst business strategy you've ever seen?

Mawome

Mythical member
Credits
This is an open conversation, so you are free to make contributions let's learn together.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have noticed this trend recently. The advertising and marketing groups insult men and try to destroy traditions. And by doing that they glorify progressive mindset of todays time. They think this will work long term. And in reality this is not only worst but people are waking upto such attacks through ads. I think it's one of the worst strategy by marketers.

I have noticed this trend recently. The advertising and marketing groups insult men and try to destroy traditions. And by doing that they glorify progressive mindset of todays time. They think this will work long term. And in reality this is not only worst but people are waking upto such attacks through ads. I think it's one of the worst strategy by marketers.
That's a tactic that works if you use it ethically. And that means not insulting.

Most marketers who succeed with it make other alternatives look less efficient than theirs in problem solving.

The worst business strategy have seen is to do a business with little or no idea of what you really want. Just doing things because others are doing it or because you have the funds is not always good. You should have a vision for your business

The worst I have seen is advertising a business on TV without the product being available. I mean when I saw the ads, I rushed to the market to get the product but to my surprise, they said it was not yet out, I mean who does that?.
Terrible market strategy.
The product is nowhere to be found in the market today cos they spent all the cash on advert.
Lol..

The worst business idea I have met or have seen is to see someone trying to embark on a business without any lay done strategies concerning the business.

The worse have ever seen is starting a business just because other people are making it without knowing what the business is all about

The worst business strategy have seen is to do a business with little or no idea of what you really want. Just doing things because others are doing it or because you have the funds is not always good. You should have a vision for your business

The worst Business strategy have ever seen is a business man selling his products the same amount of money he bought it just because he want to keep competitors off the market. Meanwhile, he will be at loss with that strategy

This is an open conversation, so you are free to make contributions let's learn together.
Spending no time at all for your objectives, that is the worst strategy to procrastinate instead of at least spend several hours a day to invest your energy in what you aim to attain. How do you want to achieve something when you don t even try ?

I have seen people in different companies who receive direct money from people instead of persuading them to send products and bring them into networking.
In this way the reputation of the company is badly affected and at the same time the company loses its credibility.

The worst business strategy i have ever seen is a business with no plan for the future, only plans on how to start up, and this would later lead to a crash.

The worst business strategy i have ever seen is a business with no plan for the future, only plans on how to start up, and this would later lead to a crash.
Exactly bro, business without a plan is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. It will absolutely take you to no where! Thanks bro for your contribution

The worst business strategy is one I've done myself. It's called the 'Hope business strategy'. I started selling some products Ina shop near my house hoping people wilk come, without first inquiring if there is a demand for it.

Long story short, it failed, and I learnt a valuable lesson.

Locating a traditional business in a scanty area which has very few population. In areas like this, it is hard to get patronage. The best trick in situations like this is to create a website, advertise via Facebook sponsored ads, then deliver to interested buyers

A friend of mine had one invested a lot of money to sell female Hairs, their bags, cosmetics and those Dale stuff solely because the saw a lot of other people were doing it and making a lot of profit. Hers crashes badly and she made just few sales. It is very wrong to go into the business with heard mentality rather than doing the necessary research to ascertain where and when is best to launch a business.

There should be a rule of business. The first rule is to look at your area and find out what is needed in the market. After seeing that, you can think about starting this business. If you start a business without thinking about it, you will incur losses because you will not be able to make your business successful unless the business needs territory.

The worst strategy would be to start a business in a location where there is low demand for you product or service, without having knowledge about the pros and cons of your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds